Reviews for Hairy Snout, Human Heart
Guest chapter 21 . 11/14/2020
Ok, I know this hasn't been updated in forever, and isn't likely to be ever updated again, but I would like to tell you the effort, thought and time put into this story is phenomenal! I love it so much, and wish there were many stories out there that were as good as this! I hope, even though you haven't updated, that you keep on writing in your spare time.
Steampunk Slytherin chapter 23 . 10/1/2020
ThAt WaS ThE MoSt BeAuTifUl, SaDDeSt ThInG I HaVe EvEr ReAd-

*Blows nose loudly while surrounded by tissues and buckets of tears*
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2020
Why is sirius acting like a b!tch...
Guest chapter 23 . 6/8/2020
The angst hurt... but it was a great fic and I loved the end! AND PAULS STORY WAS SO HEARTBREAKING AND INTERESTING! I felt all the emotions Sirius was when reading it lol
Scribble chapter 23 . 4/16/2020
I know you finished this 13 years ago and I absolutely never review, but I had too. I adore this story, as I'm sure many people have told you. But, there is one thing I really wish was addressed, Remus' boggart. Not a huge deal, I was was just really looking forward to the places you could take that conversation. I hope you are doing well!
LoonyBadger chapter 23 . 4/16/2019
This is so good! I'm running to the sequal now!
Miss chapter 2 . 11/8/2018
Absolutely can't continue. I am disgusted by bullies, have no idea how a bully would become a good person and I need to stop now
Guest chapter 11 . 11/5/2018
"I think it's just a shame that people make such a fuss about other people being homosexual or whatever. I mean, don't they see where the real problems lie? With You-Know-Who out there killing and torturing people... But no, people are more interested in discriminating people who are different, than in fighting against You-Know-Who and protecting innocents. It's just crazy."
I know that this is just a line from Lily, but it struck a chord with me, it reminded me of the real world. I know that I'm supposed to review about the actual story but I just want to let you know that I will remember this.
Ammet chapter 22 . 4/13/2018
This is my favorite Remus x Sirius fanfic! I love how you did the beginning and I also loved how you had Sirius not immediately accept Remus because I don't like it when authors do that. I also loved how you used the book Hairy Snout, Human Heart as a metaphor for Remus and Sirius's relationship. I can't wait to read the sequel!

Ammet
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2018
i like the idea of this story, it's just i feel that it went at a very quick pace, for example they just kidnapped remus and than they became friends straight after, it wasn't the most realistic response especially because sirius did in fact bully remus from the beginning,

p.s just critique
lesbiansassemble chapter 23 . 11/27/2017
Loved the story :) wish Sirius had witnessed a transformation though
OrchidJames chapter 23 . 8/25/2017
It's such a beautiful story! Thank you for writing it! :) Good job!
NordicsAwesome chapter 23 . 7/23/2017
Oh my God, I love this story so much! I especially liked that you didn't make Sirius accept Remus as a werewolf straight away; whilst it would have been fluffier that way, the way you wrote it was far more realistic considering Sirius' upbringing and the usual prejudices of the wizarding world. Secondly, the fact that you made Peter accept it was brilliant too - in a lot of fics Peter is very much ignored, and I loved that you really portrayed his kind and courageous personality.
Also, I especially love the extracts from the book. They were brilliant, and I enjoyed them every bit as much as I did the main story. If that autobiography were a full novel, I would read it.
This is incredible, and I can't wait to check out some of your other works!
kronoan chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
Great story man! I guess this is the closest we'll get to that book Hairy Snout, Human Heart. Great job! The name comes from the Werewolf entry in Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them (non-screenplay version).
You-Know-Who chapter 23 . 3/11/2016
This is an incredible and heartbreakingly beautiful story. I cried my eyes out! Thank you!