Reviews for Hairy Snout, Human Heart
I loved this book and it was really cute how Remus and Sirius got together in the end. You made me cry so much though...
Hana chapter 12 . 7/25
Well,I am a teeny tiny bit dissapointed actually. I like the way the story is written-the amount of description and so on but the pace of the story is too fast for it too seem plausible,marauders are not in the picture,Remus and Sirius are a bit OOC and what on eath is it with the way Sirius reacted when he found out his 'love'?!...
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 23 . 5/10
I... don't know how I feel... I ... feel like there wasn't any real... flow? However you did warn people that english wasn't your first language... But idk. The transitions... Idk? I found myself skimming a lot.
... Lily is a little bit ignorant, isn't she? Sirius may be an ass but Prof. Mcgonagal herself said that Sirius and James were top students and slughorn mentions to Harry that Sirius was very talented...
I like how you play out Remus exceptionally knowledge of dark creatures... However I would have guessed he would be a tad shyer...
Good work so far
GlambertMatt chapter 23 . 5/19/2014
Loved the story, well done.
GlambertMatt chapter 11 . 5/15/2014
Just discovered this story and started reading it, but it is 1am in the morning now so it is time for me to try and get some sleep, even though I only have a short shift tomorrow.

Lupin and Sirius is one of my favourite pairings and I like the way you write them in this story. I am nervous bout what will happen when Sirius find out about the massive secret that Remus is keeping from him though.

Well done.

Matty
Guest chapter 23 . 4/15/2014
Hey i just wanted to let you know that i read your story and i really enjoyed it. The only thing i'd like to mention is that i know sirius and remus are the main characters but you could involve some other characters next time. :) I hope you write more, I'd definitly read more written by you
libbyluvs chapter 23 . 3/14/2014
Stupid...so dum. I've run out of tissues...yes its girly of me and a little much to be emotionally affected by a story. But why in the hell would I bother reading if it wasn't good enough to suck me into a temporary world unrelated to every day life and even coax water from my puffy eyes? This was a good read.(better than good) thank you. Great...now I have to read the damn sequel because you were right...(i really wanted an intimate scene) ;D
Guest chapter 23 . 2/8/2014
I finally reread this fic, and I've gotta tell you, even after 3 years this managed to make me sob! One of my favourite RS fics 3
Nyoom chapter 23 . 11/24/2013
This made my History Assignment late because I couldn't not read it (I am aware I used a double negative, sorry)
Nyoom chapter 19 . 11/24/2013
Wow
I actually haven't other words for this
Wow
It might be my favourite wolfstar fic yet
felix chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
I think your writing is absolutely awsome, but I think you messed up the story by making them gay god damnit! I want to know more about the struggle about being a werewolf and how they learn how to morph into animals and help him, not suprise buttsecks scenes
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 23 . 4/19/2013
I really, really, love your story. Not only it's beautifully written, but I think that it's also a brilliant example of the stupidity of prejudices and that bad things it causes.
So, congrats for such a inspiriting story!
Geo Nova chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Well this story turned to complete sh**, abused children don't tell random strangers they don't trust. Also Sirius's complete character 180 was ridiculous.
DeepSeaFanglyFish chapter 15 . 2/18/2013
So I'm reading this instead of doing my AP Bio homework (so it's your fault if I fail :P) and I'm sure this tells you already that I'm a big nerd, but my reason for reviewing will be further proof: 4 sickles is roughly $2.78 (in USD) and that's such a ridiculously small amount for someone to be paid for tutoring. I'm sure no one else will pick up on this (in fact, there are a whole bunch of inconsistencies with currency in the canon text) but yeah. 1 galleon is $9.75 and there are 17 sickles to a galleon.

I really like this story. I love the AU and the new take on Sirius' character. Very interesting.