Reviews for Hairy Snout, Human Heart
You-Know-Who chapter 23 . 3/11
This is an incredible and heartbreakingly beautiful story. I cried my eyes out! Thank you!
Rue Kuroha chapter 23 . 3/9
I loved it!
DrarrySxRLover chapter 12 . 3/3
TheNamelessOne chapter 12 . 1/13
So, everybody who hates Sirius from Chapter 12; raise your hand. Oh, look, EVERYBODY does!
You know what Remus?! You don't need Sirius Fvcking Black! Your an awesome, smart, amazing werewolf, with a heart made of griffindor red and gold! And your probobly the nicest, most humane person I know! YOU DONT NEED HIM!
LizzysSongs chapter 23 . 11/5/2015
awesome story!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/23/2015
This is one of my favorite storys that i read till the end. I dont usually leave reviews on storys but i felt i had to on this one. I know since you have so many reviews that you have heard this before and this one isnt special, but this is a great story! Well done.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/26/2015
I loved this book and it was really cute how Remus and Sirius got together in the end. You made me cry so much though...
Hana chapter 12 . 7/25/2015
Well,I am a teeny tiny bit dissapointed actually. I like the way the story is written-the amount of description and so on but the pace of the story is too fast for it too seem plausible,marauders are not in the picture,Remus and Sirius are a bit OOC and what on eath is it with the way Sirius reacted when he found out his 'love'?!...
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 23 . 5/10/2015
I... don't know how I feel... I ... feel like there wasn't any real... flow? However you did warn people that english wasn't your first language... But idk. The transitions... Idk? I found myself skimming a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
... Lily is a little bit ignorant, isn't she? Sirius may be an ass but Prof. Mcgonagal herself said that Sirius and James were top students and slughorn mentions to Harry that Sirius was very talented...
I like how you play out Remus exceptionally knowledge of dark creatures... However I would have guessed he would be a tad shyer...
Good work so far
GlambertMatt chapter 23 . 5/19/2014
Loved the story, well done.
GlambertMatt chapter 11 . 5/15/2014
Just discovered this story and started reading it, but it is 1am in the morning now so it is time for me to try and get some sleep, even though I only have a short shift tomorrow.

Lupin and Sirius is one of my favourite pairings and I like the way you write them in this story. I am nervous bout what will happen when Sirius find out about the massive secret that Remus is keeping from him though.

Well done.

Guest chapter 23 . 4/15/2014
Hey i just wanted to let you know that i read your story and i really enjoyed it. The only thing i'd like to mention is that i know sirius and remus are the main characters but you could involve some other characters next time. :) I hope you write more, I'd definitly read more written by you
libbyluvs chapter 23 . 3/14/2014 dum. I've run out of tissues...yes its girly of me and a little much to be emotionally affected by a story. But why in the hell would I bother reading if it wasn't good enough to suck me into a temporary world unrelated to every day life and even coax water from my puffy eyes? This was a good read.(better than good) thank you. I have to read the damn sequel because you were right...(i really wanted an intimate scene) ;D
Guest chapter 23 . 2/8/2014
I finally reread this fic, and I've gotta tell you, even after 3 years this managed to make me sob! One of my favourite RS fics 3