Reviews for Long Time Dead
blue jeans chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Give up it sucks
Turn.Me.On chapter 4 . 5/19/2008
I like the start to this sequel so far! I hope you haven't given up on it and write some more to it. Please! Anyhow, keep up the good work :)
hpfreak2008 chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
You seem to be lacking inspiration and confidence by the sound of you author's notes. I actually don't think this chapter was rubbish although I do wish more had happened. I really like the imagery in this story and I like this angry and violent Miley, she is very different. I really enjoyed Green Is the Colour and I like this story so far also but you have to keep writing! From the trailer I can see it is going to be full of angst, which I like but my all time favorite stuff is Liley fluff so if you do dedicde to finish this story I really hope you end with a happy ending. Anyways, I think this story has a lot of potential to be really great if you stick with it and I will definitely be reading it.
ka2or chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
well i had to go read green is the colour again cause still wasnt getting it but now i do. ok so i liked this chapter it was good. but what i dont get i went to go read the trailer again and where does sarah come in? in green is the colour i didnt get why lilly got so mad cause they left. but i thought sarah had something to do with something. anyways i cant wait til the next chapter. plus cant wait for the next chapter in the story of a mountain AMAZING!
f00f00 chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
That wasn't rubbish, it was awesome. Glad you updated. :)
f00f00 chapter 3 . 7/29/2007
Poor miles. :(
Cyrus Fan No. 1 chapter 3 . 7/29/2007
I like this story very much!I hope that you can update soon!
ka2or chapter 3 . 7/29/2007
ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!LOL DAMN IM CONFUSED RIGHT NOW BUT I LIKE IT. ITS A GOOD CHAPTER. I REALLY CANT WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER.
Californianheart123 chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
whoa! poor miley, and jackson! hahahaha he is funny keep going!
f00f00 chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
Yikes. In a strange way, I kind of like Miley like this. It's different, and makes the fic more interesting. Although I'm sure anything you'd do with Miley would make a fic more interesting. Good update. Anticipating the next. :)
HCC123 chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
aww it might be sad but i love it! please update more soon!
ka2or chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
WOW!LOL THIS IS FASTLY BECOMING ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORYS. YOUR AN AMAZING WRITER. THIS IS AMAZING! BUT THANK YOU FOR THIS NOT BEING 30 CHAPTERS BUT JUST SO YOU KNOW I WOULD HAVE READ ALL OF THEM. BUT THIS SO FAR SEEM REALLY GOOD. SO JUST UPDATE WHENEVER YOU CAN.
ka2or chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
WOW AT FIRST I DIDNT GET IT BUT AFTER A WHILE I GOT. IT SOUND LIKE A AMAZING STORY. BUT SOUND LIKE IT WOULD BE LIKE 30 CHAPTERS LONG. BUT DONT WORRY I WILL READ EVERY SOUNDS GREAT. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE IT. GREAT IDEA.
f00f00 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
umm...was that a trick question? WRITE THE STORY ALREADY!
AsIAmBeYourself chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Ooh, I am definitely happy about the sequel! but one thing, I'm confused, is this before Miley shot Lilly?