Reviews for After the Station
Drarrypeoples chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Hehe SO HOT! BTW I have no idea how you can stand such irritating comments! ugh, seriously. If they don't like this story and "suggest" so many changes then (excuse me for cursing) why the fuck don't they write it themselves the way they want it?
yaoilover6969 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
nice i love this write more
englishrainatmalfoymanor chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
love that. the proper epilogue ;)
1t 2 be me chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
i liked this ending so much. The 7th book's ending sucked so much!
ophiucha chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I am still pretending that the epilogue didn't happen.

lovely story
Eski chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Yummy and awesome, well done! I really didn't like the epilogue (not just because I'm an obsessed D/H shipper) but this turned it back in my favour. Now I'm going to just imagine this was how it all ended, haha. Sexy sexy.
Ru-salki99 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
i loved this. I just knew there was something going on with Harry and Draco. There are just too many slashy moments in DH for there not to be. I mean, why was it Harry who pulled Draco onto his broom, why not Ron... They were so doin it :)
AmrasCulnamo chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Yay! I helped type! Makes me feel special! Good story..not too dirty, no such thing.
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
First fic i've read since DH that twists the epilogue enough to accomodate my favorite pairings! bravo!
Elyanell chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
you know..it's so unfair.

HP 7 is due to 25th January 2008 in my country.

living in Poland sucks.

loved your story:)
Feilian chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Really nice. The Deathly Hallow was a amazing book, sadly my favorite pairing would never exist, expect in fanfictions. So I am glad to find your alternate end. *smile*

Big hug

feilian
Esrinthly chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Thank you! I was so devastated after reading the epilogue (I shouldn't have!), but your fic makes it all better. Thanks!
strawberries and napkins chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Hmm, it was fine although it was just a tad too "dirty" for me. Can't really think of a better word.

For some reason Harry and Draco just seemed mechanic, or maybe it's just the fact that if someone talked to me like that while we were sexing each other up I'd be like, "Hell no get the fuck outta here!" Dirty talking during sex always just ruins it, I dunno it just turns me off.

I would've rather had Harry be more submissive and Giny be less of a bitch and more broken, or somehow reveal that the reason she's acting that way is just to cover up the truth, add in a flashback, something like that. Because then you make it into a better-than-how-the-character-was-wrote ooc and make them so much more less 2-D.

You're writing was really good though, it flowed nice and you can tell you've spent time writing and don't post anything.

Guess it all just comes down to personal taste, ne?

-san
DoctorDarkAngel chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Hehe..loved it! Very hott! :)