Reviews for Thinking 'Bout The Future
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
*bursts into laughter* Simmons had it coming. There's "just doing his job" and "being a d*ck" - forgivable, but then there's "abuses of power", and just to put a final nail in the coffin, "not knowing when to shut up and stop yelling at an audience that consists of A) a sort-of-coworker who doesn't like him, B) a boss who doesn't like him and C) a walking WMD who really doesn't like him". Idiot.
futurechild77 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Yeah simmons annoyed me to death the whole movie but did get a laugh out of the line, The trigger-happy G. I. Joe and the even more trigger-happy NBE! A match made in heaven. that is funny :) Go Optimus!
tamiiland chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Amazing. Superb. I loved every second of it. XD Optimus Prime's portrayal was so cool! Different from the usual 'tame, nice' ones.

Kudos!
Arcanelight chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Ha! This should be cannon! Excellent characterization and very entertaining.
RamenKnight chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Simmons got OWNED...
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
So there, Simmons!
digiwriter1392 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Awesome! I could totally see this happening in the movie!
Darth Krande chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
That was fun. Thanks for sharing!
femme4jack chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Ooh! The big guy is so fine when he gets angry. Love it.
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Good story, I enjoyed how Optimus got all protective and showed them who was boss, lol.

I especially loved the ending!
Receneck chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Hey that was really good.

I think you should write a sequel of somesort
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
very nice. I like seeing what happens to Simmons. He was a total ass in the first movie, though he did redeem himself in the second.
Cassandra Cassidy chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
This is fantastic! Go, Keller, go! Oh man. I think this is the first fic I've seen that has him down so well, so thank you for that. Everyone else is also IC - Keller thinks Maggie needs a 'filter on the brain-mouth thing,' but I think Simmons gives her a run for her money. ;P And Optimus... way to assert your authority. Banachek's calm to Simmons' chaos is also very interesting.

But Keller's bit at the end there about accountability is absolutely priceless. A

Loved this. Thanks for writing it!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »