Reviews for Ophidia
Kahreem chapter 37 . 6/9/2012
Great story, very enthralling and downright very much fun to read.

Thanks for sharing!
PhoenixRe chapter 36 . 1/8/2010
Very powerful chapter.

Good work
PhoenixRe chapter 28 . 1/7/2010
You have created a somewhat complex story. I am really curious as to what's going to happen next.

I like the story and to tell the truth I can't really tell how but I feel that it would have been better if it was a little shorter, or more compact... However this comment should be taken lightly as I am tired so it may be that talking...

Good job on the thoughts of the victims, I think you captured them really well.
PhoenixRe chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
Just want to comment once again how much I like your story. It feels like a natural episode of the series. So far there was only another one fanfic that the blurred the line between the canon (original series) and the fanfic
PhoenixRe chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
I have to say, you have done a marvelous job with the psych of the parasite. You have captured that arrogance and superiority complex perfectly; enough to make me want to strangle him... :)

Great story so far.
PhoenixRe chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
And the suspense keeps building up.

You are good at this.
PhoenixRe chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Interesting development. Suspense :)
PhoenixRe chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Ìndeed a teaser.

Well done
jasminesmommy chapter 37 . 2/11/2009
wow interesting story for sure that was one eager parisite :)
RedSharkBait chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Awesome opener. Very suspenseful, and you've nailed the characters.
gabumon chapter 37 . 11/3/2007
damn, that last chapter was a long one, it took me a few days to get through with all the other stuff to do. well worth the few days it took me to get through thu!
krysalys chapter 37 . 9/26/2007
Bravissimo, m'dear. Wow, what a long last chapter, and OMFG it's finally done!

WOWZERS this was a monster of a tale, hm? Love how you had John and Rodney working out some of their personal issues in their incredibly awkward way - I was cringing through the entire conversation! *snicker*

Also very glad that John came out of the coma with his personality intact and none of the Goa'uld remaining.

-}-
twinchaosblade chapter 37 . 9/26/2007
What an amazing last chapter! It was very suspenseful and gripping till the end. I really liked your extremely nuanced characterizations for the whole lot; and the story was very imaginative and very well executed.

I loved your comment about Sheppard being a lemming; that was truly inspired! And seeing all his stunts after storming out of Kate's office, I'm sure Carson will flay John alive... and rightfully so! Calling Beckett "Napoleon", I couldn't stop laughing. Sure enough, Rodney will share his fate though for sending the poor doc to the East pier!

There's one tiny complaint though, I felt John was a bit too "healthy" after leaving Heightmeier and running through Atlantis than what impression he gave when leaving the infirmary earlier on.

Nevertheless, great finish to an excellent story, DemonicK! Thank you very much for writing and sharing this! I hope to read more (Carson-centric) stories from you.
Godsliltippy chapter 37 . 9/26/2007
Woo! You're done! This was an amazing story to read! Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us! I hope to read more of your work! Congrats and again, Great job!

Lots o' love!

Tippy
Lady Lemons chapter 37 . 9/25/2007
Congrats on finishing a lovely fic. Really, i enjoyed the whole thing. I must say though, that this had to be the funniest chapter yet, then again witty banter is hard to include during all the drama that went on, it just wouldn't have fit in right i guess. anyhoo good work and enjoy your well deserved break from working on an inprogress fic.

lemons