Reviews for A love, lost and found
2AwEsOmE4yA chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Sorry if I sound rude but, I see nothing wrong with your writing, spelling N' such.
SnowWriter chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
I'm here to politely tell you get your butt moving! I absolutely LOVE this story. Update soon please!
SnowWriter chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
Cirruz The Night Elf chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I personally think it should be Takashi / Mori-Senpai... They make a good couple...
StyleMisfit chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
sadnesssss :(
sadevotchka chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
i really do hope you continue with this story. i look forward to reading more chapters
xDarkShadowLoverx chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
Haruhi's aunt is a Bitc- i mean, she's EVIL! agh! i hate her!
xDarkShadowLoverx chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
KYOYA! like i said, i want KYOYA! LOVE your story so far, btu you should get spell check. there's a few spelling mistakes, but it's nto enough to inturuppt the reading. ja ne and off ot the next chap!
xDarkShadowLoverx chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
lovvveee it! so sad though! i vote for...KYOYA!
VvDieHardRomancevV chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
AW... SO SAD FOR THE OHSHC!
VvDieHardRomancevV chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
GOOD SO FAR! ITS PRETTY AWESOME! JUST A FEW SPELLING MISTAKES...
kakasakulover07 chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
Oh my god! haru-chan!1 wah! why can't she just say something to the school or police about child abuse? Oh, i i vote for Kyouya. (although, it's hard to choose b/w tamaki, Hikaru, and Kyouya. I love em all) And that damn prick of an aunt! how dare she slap Haru-chan! I love this story, waiting to see the next chapter. your last chapter almost made me cry.
DarkRavie chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
It's been 2 years since yiou posted. Will you be posting anymore chapters soon?
kawaiisenshi33 chapter 5 . 4/12/2008
Update soon! Anyone but Mori, I just don't see them as a couple. Great story though!
SmallEyedGirl chapter 5 . 3/6/2008