Reviews for Storyteller
william.g.myers chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
O.k. i have just joined and read a few storie, but I must say thisone had me interested. It does not jump so far ahead as to abandon a huge storyline that sould be written. I really liked the part of the male claymore and that fact after watching the serious that they can not be trusted and the of claymores mateing would be reason enough for them to just have the females. Please eamail me with your ideas next..
wgm
iamnuff chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
that was skill, there needs to be more claymore fics.

i hope you come out with that longer fic you mentioned.
Chaos Angel of Change chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
A very cute story you have here. The fact that you set up with the bard hinting that Clare and Raki doing the dirty deed during their travels is quiet funny. I can't wait for the next update of "Warmth in the Frozen North".
dlight chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
nice! u rock. im going to put this in the clare and raki u do not want it there tell me

and i will put it down. i like to get the writer's total permision.
Marine Brother Shran chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Nicely done, and an interesting theory about Claymores breeding. I'm actually exploring that in my story, but at what point I will be exploring that possibility, I don't know, but be sure to look out for it if you're keeping track of my store: Beyond Flesh and Blood.

I don't really have much to say at this point except that I would like to see another story that relates to this one one way or another. Maybe even a branch off from the original storyline where the Bard meets up with the group of 7 who survive the North Campaign.

Well anyways, that's all from me

Cheers Ja ne