Reviews for Fighter
NessieXnessie chapter 20 . 8/7/2013
Okay sorry, but you should put this in the crossover bin, because nothing in the job description mentioned that this was gonna happen, sorry darlin' but I quit.
NessieXnessie chapter 19 . 8/7/2013
Sunnydale, CA. Omg xD
NessieXnessie chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
Btw, another thing to add. The winchesters moved alot, so if they had been in the same school for even a month it would have been a miracle... Just saying xD
NessieXnessie chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
Really enjoying this, but I'm sick of the female OcC's always getting or almost gettibg raped, and even more so if after the event, the guy doesn't get that he ain't gonna have her any way, he just magically somehow is stupid or evil enough to try again, but eith a knife or a gun... I mean even rapists... Well at least most have a some kind of an emotion chard. And I get that sometimes that fits the picture, but Declan or whatever, would have commited the crime on a none planned, emotional basis, and would have snapped out of it enough to not try the same again at least the same day... Sorry psychologist me talkin.

But anyway, that wasn't the point. The point was: Awsome job man, freakin fantastic
MsBlondiePunch chapter 24 . 12/11/2010
write more!
ksnelders93 chapter 24 . 12/2/2010
great story cant wait to read the sequel which im gonna do now!
Karabara2011 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
OMG! THIS STORY DEFINITELY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION WHEN IT SAID THAT THE SISTER'S NAME WAS KARA! THAT ALSO HAPPENS TO ME MY NAME! SORRY FOR THE CAPS...I GUESS I COULD TURN THEM OFF BUT WHATEVER! U HAVE MY ATTENTION AND NOW I CAN GO AND PRETEND THAT THIS STORY IS ALL ABOUT ME AND THAT THEY R MY BROTHERS...EVEN THOUGH THERE WOULD DEFINITELY BE SOME ILLEGAL ACTIONS GOING ON...IF U GET MY DRIFT...BUT ANYWAY ON TO CHAPTER 2!

Karabara2011
rnl1993 chapter 24 . 9/1/2007
great story i loved it please haev ethe sequel put up soon. I love dthis story!
skittles23 chapter 24 . 8/30/2007
omg i loved it! and yay they're gonna live in Philadelphia my hometown, lol. hope they stay there for alittle bit and get in to some supernatural stuff. hey the episode "NO EXITS" of season 2 was shot in PHILLY. haha, well great job update soon.
Chicki Babie chapter 24 . 8/29/2007
please update soon
noname32 chapter 24 . 8/29/2007
Good Job i like it alot update soon!
angeleyenc chapter 24 . 8/29/2007
i think i got the idea but i 'll have to wait and see. right? sounds interesting though! this was good!
courageouslover15 chapter 24 . 8/29/2007
yay!

it was an awesome story!

can't wait for the sequel!
DeanFanGirl chapter 24 . 8/29/2007
Didn't expect that to be the last chapter. Can't wait for the sequal.
rnl1993 chapter 23 . 8/25/2007
great chapter i loved the wole Angel to the rescue. lol please update soon