Reviews for Chains of the Kindred
Eipok chapter 3 . 5/23
Three issues. First, who is K'xon and why did you replace Thel with him?

Second, the details of the Spartan-2 program are classified and John is the very embodiment of a career soldier. He wouldn't just blurt out sensitive information like that, and he definitely wouldn't be so verbose or emotional to complete unknowns.

Third, and least egregious, I thought Djakarta's quote about his "Papa" living inside him was far too cheeky and cliche. It'd be ok if this were a blatant crackfic, where stuff like the Angry Marines or Ultrasmurfs aren't out of place, but this isn't.
DragonTurtle3 chapter 2 . 5/20
Are the Imperials aware that they must have traveled through time? Given how in their era, Earth and it's moon (Luna) are totally encrusted in hive cities, they should be able to spot the difference. Given that the Warp can spit out a ship wherever and whenever it pleases, it makes sense a captain and his ship would have plans for something like this. But it didn't seem like talked to his commander, Sturnn, Thomas or Micel at all about this.
Gustauve-Drakenhime chapter 22 . 4/23
I sincerely loved the scene with the Leviathan in it. Please keep up the excellent work.
Gustauve-Drakenhime chapter 5 . 4/22
Your latin is a little off, but if I'm reading this right, he said "These Xenos are not worthy of living, kill them all with holy fire."
Is that what you were going for, because if not then I don't know what I just read. It's awfully mixed up.
Still, it's a nice touch.
Gustauve-Drakenhime chapter 1 . 4/22
Quick question; is this Medusa system the system which houses the Iron Hands chapter, or is it the Medusa system which was overrun by Tyrannids?
Crazy Redwood chapter 22 . 4/21
I love how well you've combined the Halo and Warhammer 40k universes. I also love how you've managed to make every character you introduce interesting, which kinda surprises me considering how many there are. I'm looking forward to the next chapter with great anticipation.
Spess Merheen chapter 1 . 4/9
This is distilled badass
Mack006 chapter 22 . 3/28
Awesome! I thought this story was dead and I am extremely grateful it is back online!

Fun fact: This story is THE first fanfic I have ever read
Keep up the good work
FBSnightstalker chapter 22 . 2/22
Well i'm gunna follow and favourite this cos it's great!
FBSnightstalker chapter 21 . 2/22
This is pretty frigging great, no obvious grammar or anything errors and it flows really well. Little confusion at the change in places but that's only a tiny gripe. Great story well done for such perseverance
FBSnightstalker chapter 20 . 2/22
I gotta say I skipped chapter 5-13 but the past seven chapters are great, nice blending of Halo and 40k marines. The Space marines are interesting and the battle at Onyx is pretty cool
FBSnightstalker chapter 3 . 2/22
The line about being saved from "mysterious genocidal alien empire of religious fanatics by a mysterious human empire of religious fanatics literal sums up this story so far XD
I never liked the fanaticism that the humans of the 40K world have for the emperor, probably why I play space wolves. But mixing it with halo is interesting.
The Sithspawn chapter 22 . 2/22
Great Chapter!

Glad to see that this story isn't dead :D:D:D

Can't wait to read more of the action! Hopefully soon please!
Qaint chapter 22 . 2/15
Great to see you back.
I've been forward to seeing this battle and there's nothing like good quality warhammer/sci-fi fanfiction for me right now.
Good luck with the next chapter.
Lord Farsight chapter 22 . 2/10
By the Emperor Glorious and Almight Gilded Ballsack! That was awesome!