Reviews for Chains of the Kindred
ATP chapter 23 . 8/23
You are good,no -very good your story has one weak point - if Halo is WH40 past, than
where is Eldar Empire? How they survived Flood, when Forerunners die? That is simply not possible.
If there was Forerunners and Flood, than there was no if there was no Eldar, that is
no WH 40 past.
Crazy Redwood chapter 23 . 8/16
It's pretty amazing to me how well you balance all these different parts of the story. I doubt I could write so many different scenes and make them all compelling at the same time like you do. It also amazes me how you've written this overall feeling of doom and foreboding into the sorry, but then there's so many little moments of triumph that I still feel hopeful that humanity can win.
Keep up the great work!
The Chief FINALLY gets a W40K Weapon! When will he get his own Bolter!?
Gustauve-Drakenhime chapter 23 . 8/11
Alright! It's getting exciting in here! I can scarcely wait for the next chapter to arrive!
Keep up the good work and Godspeed!
Danny79 chapter 23 . 8/3
Oh great. Lorgar the whining choirboy are on his way to the party. I have many times wondered what the F*** big E thought when he handed the command of his legions to a bunch of pepole he may have created, but sure as hell did not know. It worked out soooooo well doing that.

He have a spanking ten thousand yeas late comming for him.

Hoping to see the Chief have a chance to use his new gun in the next uppdate. There sure wont be a lack of targets for him to use it on. Wonder how long it will last. He do have a habbit of loosing, or having his weapons destroyed. But to be fair it is because he is in the thick of the fighting where it is as worst sutch things happen.

I have allways considered it a bit of a waste to have the spartans use standard issue infantery weapons whe ther incresed strenght both from ther argumentations and ther armor makes it easy enouf for them to use heavy weapons while moving with ease.
Yankee718 chapter 23 . 8/2
This story is awesome! (Hopefully that will get the Commisar off my back) lol seriously though this story is great I can't help but imagine what's going to happen next
A Random Troll chapter 23 . 7/31
Are we ever gonna have the Chief meet the Emperor? That'd be awesome.
Yankee718 chapter 9 . 7/31
I have to admit I like the mix universe of Halo and Warhammer it's very interesting and also like the many different characters like the ones in this chapter very well done
SpecH82 chapter 19 . 7/31
Prophet of regret again? Didn't he die in the last chapter when the chief beat him and the assault carrier vaporised the temple?
SmokeTinyTom chapter 23 . 7/30
Great Chapter again, preferred AO's are London (I live there) and Bern, because I want to know how the Imperial Guards-Women perform in an unfamiliar environment and because Bern is one of the nicest towns I've been to!

Until the next chapter,
SmokeTinyTom.
The Canadian Patriot chapter 23 . 7/28
Not to be rude, but about fucking time.
can't wait to see what happens. love what you did with the plot at the end. please finish this. cheers from france (too bad you don't include us though in your story. still its awsome)
The Sithspawn chapter 23 . 7/28
Great to see this updated :D And a great chapter to boot as well :D

Though Lorgar may just be overkill at this point :P

I liked that you added the Halo: Uprising arc as well, that was a fun read way back when. Akerson's little trick was the only thing I liked about that character.

Anyway, can't wait to see what happens next! So please update again soon please! :)
OBSERVER01 chapter 23 . 7/27
dayum! shit is getting real!
Goerman chapter 23 . 7/27
Wonderful! Other than a few words that may have been typos it was great and I am glad to even see an update let lone one of this size.