Reviews for Chains of the Kindred
LoneWolfAndCub chapter 22 . 10/11/2023
Gotta love the way the Chief makes an entrance
ADeter chapter 23 . 7/11/2022
BROTHER I LOVE IT HERE
Bruh.io82 chapter 10 . 6/1/2022
"I glassed the planet and fled"
Atta boy.
Glorious Melee Combat chapter 23 . 5/10/2022
I hope this story continues eventually
1 love m4gic chapter 2 . 4/15/2022
I find it a little far fetched that they believe this Terra to be the original one... simply because, according to my knowledge, there have been several other planets Terraformed during and before the Dark Age of Technology to be completely similar to Earth.

So these Imperials should have either thought that this was one of them, at least at first, and only realized what really happened when the Astronomicon became unavailable. Or did it not?
Bruh.io82 chapter 2 . 3/29/2022
"NOOOOO YOU CAN'T SHOW THAT 40K IS MORE POWERFUL THAN HALO!1! NOOOOO!1!"
"Lol. lmao."
SeanB89 chapter 23 . 3/10/2022
6 years late or not - this story is glorious. I stumbled across it and devoured it in a day. Perhaps one day I will be blessed to see it finished, Emperor Willing.
kukuhimanpr chapter 2 . 2/22/2022
wait what, you made admech just straight up thinking that cortana and others of her kind as machine spirit? without realizing or condemning her AI nature? as she and her kind are AIs that could very possibly be the AI precursors to the rebellious men of iron AIs that almost wiped out all the humans of 40k in the past? thats just... so contradictory to how the admech would act in proper warhammer 40k lore. the admech would be so furious and scared when encounterin cortana, they would most likely wish to eradicate cortana and other AIs on the spot, because to the admech, AIs are abominable intelligences born of nothingness that would destroy humankind eventually like how the men of iron almost did. only machines infused with some organs or brains of human essences can be considered as sacred machine spirits to them, because they contain some humanities in them, thus can be coaxed to work for the betterment of humankind.

i'm sorry, that glaring admech lore contradiction regarding cortana AI nature that was just ignored and accepted as machine spirits without any scrutinization whatsoever really turns me off from continuing to read next chapters of this fic. there are some enjoyable parts in this 40kxhalo fic, but that glaring lore mistake is just too much for me.
kukuhimanpr chapter 3 . 2/22/2022
nani. one of the aliens was given the name of my nation's capital, jakarta? this feels really weird.
Rudra's wrath chapter 3 . 11/27/2021
Hey, good story. Just, I feel that things are progressing way too fast, I. E. The factions are interacting with too much familiarity for a first contact scenario. And the taciturn chief has already spoken more words than in entirety of halo. Which sort of feels out of character.
Not to mention the paranoid imperium being so readily taken by an unknown faction, who for all they know, could be tech heretics
ithros falasson chapter 23 . 7/18/2021
shame the story is dead. I was so looking forward to the Celestial Lions recruiting the SIII boys, and handing the girls to the Sororitas.
Please continue chapter 3 . 5/27/2021
Please continue
TheCrystonian chapter 23 . 5/3/2021
This is an amazing story! I'm new to 40k but seriously interested in it and I love crossovers. I hope that in the future you will continue this
Drago The Firesword Dragon chapter 9 . 1/17/2021
*when the guy in the wheelchair stands up*

*Ultra Instinct begins playing*
Bruh.io82 chapter 1 . 1/14/2021
The UNSC will get stomped into the ground if they attempt anything funny...