Reviews for Chains of the Kindred
titan for the win!
Stev chapter 23 . 4/9
This story is fantastic!
BlackViper chapter 23 . 3/22
Very, very good! I hope you will continue!
Dreaming of Glory chapter 21 . 3/13
"The Blood Ravens have established a Castellum at Uluru." I hope you don't mean within Uluru because, Australians such as myself have this thing, where you don't fuck with Uluru. Because A: Laws and Stuff. B: It is believed you would be cursed and C: Aboriginals are quite protective. Bar that love your work keep it up!
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 23 . 2/9
This was beautiful
Akira Stridder chapter 23 . 12/27/2016
Man this is awesome!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/22/2016
At first I thought your written works would follow in line with other second rate fanfic authors. It has been quite the experience watching your story unfold and your abilities improve. I've read your novella from start to finish with little in between besides the basic neccessities. It is a wonderful work of art, and it strikes me as extremely unfortunate that the last submission was so long ago. I wish that I could complete reading your story, but alas I'm certain life has likely been the culprit of your reprieve.

9.9/10 Excellent job.
BlackPhantom247 chapter 23 . 12/19/2016
When are you going to post the next chapter.
Commissar Critical chapter 23 . 12/17/2016
Your portrayal of Chaos sent chills down my spine and I felt the light of the Emperor's presenc.. I missed this story and it's excellent descriptive writing, smooth transitions, and well interconnected plot lines
GunnyStacker chapter 23 . 11/26/2016
Hey, I love your story. You have even inspired me to write my own Halo/40K crossover, though I will be going in a different direction than yours in the long run.

As for your story, it has lots of great action but I'm worried that you're adding too many factions and character arcs that are stretching the plot way too thin and that the Halo universe is just slowly becoming a variation on the 40K universe. I'll still keep on reading as long as you keep writing and I still love it, but I hope I'm wrong about that last point.
WildKhaine chapter 23 . 11/23/2016
Have to say, this is a rather good story so far. Didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I have been. Hopefully it'll get an update soon. Eager to know what happens next.
Alpha701 chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
K'xon Rtau? I thought his name was Thel'Vadum.
Drygannon chapter 23 . 11/15/2016
I absolutely love this story! You'very gotten me interested in Warhammer. Just curious, what game is the Fall of Medusa V?
Guest chapter 23 . 11/11/2016
Realized I forgot to include Necrons, but given how they don't have a notable navy, I can be excused a lapse or two. Still, make two universes, two galaxies experience the war to truly surmount all other wars.

Battle-brother MacLeod, Assault marine of the Fervent Wolves Loyalist Legion