Reviews for Chains of the Kindred
A passing horse chapter 22 . 9/30
This is one of the few stories I regularly come back to to check on, to see if it has been blessed with another chapter in this tale of humanity. Loving each and every extra side story as well, Human, Covenant, whatever! It's all equally edible and delectable! Please keep writing!
Ero-kun chapter 22 . 8/31
I know next to nothing about Halo, but you are doing a good job with giving enough snippets about the world without the story becoming an info-dump. Chains of the Kindred make a very pleasurable reading.
Shinkicker chapter 22 . 8/30
This story is quite epic and full on. I kind of hope there will be some peace in the not to distant future. Saying that though, I'm looking forward to what ever The Deciever has planned for the Covenant. I guess a fresh batch of Necrons is on the cards or something. Still if the Necrons come in after Chaos and the Covenant attack, that will makes things extra pressing for humanity... But, what if the Eldar and Orks...

Thanks for posting.
Parks98 chapter 3 . 8/23
Even though I like the spartans and I know it's for the stories sake I'm not sure MC would tell the space marines classified data...but that may only be for civilians
Hamster Master chapter 22 . 7/22
Don't you die on me! Clear! Nice idea with the khornate skirmishers.
ww1990ww chapter 3 . 7/20
Oh Grandpa Nurgle is here. Good.
Are we going to see any Perpetuals in this story? Grammaticus perhaps? Oh and MOAR!
Eipok chapter 3 . 5/23
Three issues. First, who is K'xon and why did you replace Thel with him?

Second, the details of the Spartan-2 program are classified and John is the very embodiment of a career soldier. He wouldn't just blurt out sensitive information like that, and he definitely wouldn't be so verbose or emotional to complete unknowns.

Third, and least egregious, I thought Djakarta's quote about his "Papa" living inside him was far too cheeky and cliche. It'd be ok if this were a blatant crackfic, where stuff like the Angry Marines or Ultrasmurfs aren't out of place, but this isn't.
DragonTurtle3 chapter 2 . 5/20
Are the Imperials aware that they must have traveled through time? Given how in their era, Earth and it's moon (Luna) are totally encrusted in hive cities, they should be able to spot the difference. Given that the Warp can spit out a ship wherever and whenever it pleases, it makes sense a captain and his ship would have plans for something like this. But it didn't seem like talked to his commander, Sturnn, Thomas or Micel at all about this.
Gustauve-Drakenhime chapter 22 . 4/23
I sincerely loved the scene with the Leviathan in it. Please keep up the excellent work.
Gustauve-Drakenhime chapter 5 . 4/22
Your latin is a little off, but if I'm reading this right, he said "These Xenos are not worthy of living, kill them all with holy fire."
Is that what you were going for, because if not then I don't know what I just read. It's awfully mixed up.
Still, it's a nice touch.
Gustauve-Drakenhime chapter 1 . 4/22
Quick question; is this Medusa system the system which houses the Iron Hands chapter, or is it the Medusa system which was overrun by Tyrannids?
Crazy Redwood chapter 22 . 4/21
I love how well you've combined the Halo and Warhammer 40k universes. I also love how you've managed to make every character you introduce interesting, which kinda surprises me considering how many there are. I'm looking forward to the next chapter with great anticipation.
Spess Merheen chapter 1 . 4/9
This is distilled badass
Mack006 chapter 22 . 3/28
Awesome! I thought this story was dead and I am extremely grateful it is back online!

Fun fact: This story is THE first fanfic I have ever read