Reviews for Without a Moment's Notice
okkk i think i can guess what happened!

derek thought meredith died in the accident- probably because elis and richard told him that she did.

so he left, thinking she was gone. but when she woke up, her parents told her that he left on his own.

Guest chapter 200 . 8/12/2014
Seriously, this was amazing. I love all your stories and I wish you would continue to write them because they are the best fics I've read.
pickmeforever chapter 200 . 5/14/2014
Sometimes you just have to go bk and Reread the best fan fiction there is...I love this story so much x
Anon chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
Wow. I just finished reading the fifth chapter. Its a great story. Okay, so this is going to be a bit of a rant because I dont want to talk to an actual human about this but i just realised why i could never commit suicide. It was to easy. Not for me, for them. The bitches that got me there. I stuck it out, and im glad. But i only judt fogured out why i never ended it. I am not scared of death, i have nobody, i dont know love and it was painful. But i made it hell for them and now poof! The world is better. But, the sad part is that i relapse. All. The. Freaking. Time. Depression. Suicidal thoughts. Anorexia. Anxiety. Life sucks. Sorry for the depressing review but i love the story and needed to rant
haileycandy27 chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Good story.
TheCdKnight chapter 152 . 7/30/2012
It's like Lola, x2, lol-a. :P
hockeyplayer chapter 200 . 1/23/2011
Over the past weeks I read this story and I loved it!

Thanks for sharing it!
chloeg24 chapter 200 . 11/12/2010
That was amazingg :D i totally loved it and it is probably one of the best fanfictions i have ever read :) xx
precious-shootingstar chapter 200 . 8/10/2010
Wow! I loved this fan fic, its crazy to see how they started and where they are now!

The ending is beautiful :D
pyjamableu chapter 12 . 5/9/2010
I know you're not French, but you made some mistakes in the chapter 12, here are the good one: (god my english is so bad)

-You really screwed this one up - T'as vraiment merdé cette fois-ci.

-Now she won't even look at you -Maintenant elle ne te regarde même plus.

-A simple sorry is good enough -Un simple pardon suffirait.
McGoddess chapter 200 . 3/21/2010
There was a lot of thing O loved in this chapter!

1) Linda got married- she totally deserved it!

2) They kids are older and really cute :D

3) In the end with Derek laying bed with his children. I am sure he looked like McDreamy while he was laying there:D

4) the end with Mer and Der falling asleep with there kids :)

5) And the last one- That they don't have sex all the time and are totally okay with it! That is probably the thing that has changed the most about them- they are family first and surgeons second...

A reaaly great story! When you think about where they started, to where they are now and all there was in between, you can't belive the end result :D

You are an great author!
McGoddess chapter 199 . 3/21/2010
Wow a lot happened in this chapter! I can't belive that Derek's father had an affair with Ellis Gray! And Linda is dating a man named Frank. Good for her! She deserveds to be happy )
McGoddess chapter 198 . 3/21/2010
Okay I did defiantly not see that one coming! I really don't hope that Mer and Derek are related because that would be gross! Hope I dont offend anyone... But awsome written !
McGoddess chapter 197 . 3/21/2010
Cassidy called Mer for Mama! Yeah. Derek has a big mouth! I would be embarressed too if I were Meredith )
McGoddess chapter 196 . 3/20/2010
I think the Sheperd household has turned in to really happy family. And good for them :D
1,396 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »