Reviews for Without a Moment's Notice
Guest chapter 200 . 8/12/2014
Seriously, this was amazing. I love all your stories and I wish you would continue to write them because they are the best fics I've read.
pickmeforever chapter 200 . 5/14/2014
Sometimes you just have to go bk and Reread the best fan fiction there is...I love this story so much x
Anon chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
Wow. I just finished reading the fifth chapter. Its a great story. Okay, so this is going to be a bit of a rant because I dont want to talk to an actual human about this but i just realised why i could never commit suicide. It was to easy. Not for me, for them. The bitches that got me there. I stuck it out, and im glad. But i only judt fogured out why i never ended it. I am not scared of death, i have nobody, i dont know love and it was painful. But i made it hell for them and now poof! The world is better. But, the sad part is that i relapse. All. The. Freaking. Time. Depression. Suicidal thoughts. Anorexia. Anxiety. Life sucks. Sorry for the depressing review but i love the story and needed to rant
haileycandy27 chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Good story.
TheCdKnight chapter 152 . 7/30/2012
It's like Lola, x2, lol-a. :P
hockeyplayer chapter 200 . 1/23/2011
Over the past weeks I read this story and I loved it!

Thanks for sharing it!
chloeg24 chapter 200 . 11/12/2010
That was amazingg :D i totally loved it and it is probably one of the best fanfictions i have ever read :) xx
precious-shootingstar chapter 200 . 8/10/2010
Wow! I loved this fan fic, its crazy to see how they started and where they are now!

The ending is beautiful :D
pyjamableu chapter 12 . 5/9/2010
I know you're not French, but you made some mistakes in the chapter 12, here are the good one: (god my english is so bad)

-You really screwed this one up - T'as vraiment merdé cette fois-ci.

-Now she won't even look at you -Maintenant elle ne te regarde même plus.

-A simple sorry is good enough -Un simple pardon suffirait.
McGoddess chapter 200 . 3/21/2010
There was a lot of thing O loved in this chapter!

1) Linda got married- she totally deserved it!

2) They kids are older and really cute :D

3) In the end with Derek laying bed with his children. I am sure he looked like McDreamy while he was laying there:D

4) the end with Mer and Der falling asleep with there kids :)

5) And the last one- That they don't have sex all the time and are totally okay with it! That is probably the thing that has changed the most about them- they are family first and surgeons second...

A reaaly great story! When you think about where they started, to where they are now and all there was in between, you can't belive the end result :D

You are an great author!
McGoddess chapter 199 . 3/21/2010
Wow a lot happened in this chapter! I can't belive that Derek's father had an affair with Ellis Gray! And Linda is dating a man named Frank. Good for her! She deserveds to be happy )
McGoddess chapter 198 . 3/21/2010
Okay I did defiantly not see that one coming! I really don't hope that Mer and Derek are related because that would be gross! Hope I dont offend anyone... But awsome written !
McGoddess chapter 197 . 3/21/2010
Cassidy called Mer for Mama! Yeah. Derek has a big mouth! I would be embarressed too if I were Meredith )
McGoddess chapter 196 . 3/20/2010
I think the Sheperd household has turned in to really happy family. And good for them :D
McGoddess chapter 195 . 3/20/2010
I'm really happy Derek got Mer to realize that she was working to much!
1,395 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »