Reviews for Someone turn me 'round
Guest chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
Very good but I noticed in this chapter that there r many spelling mistakes and one incorrect word. U put know when u meant to put knock.
spoonring chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
woho! hex fanfiction! yes, fanfic of how i wanted things to turn out! thank you!

i just finished the entire series... had to watch it online since it was done in '04. i liked the show. i really liked azazeal and cas and i cant believe they offed her and then they eventually dismiss azazeal. thats the only reason i watched the show.

well... and youre profile got me interested in the black jewel series so im looking forward to getting it.

and ive been wanting to read mercy series for a while. i read her werewolf book and liked it alot. ah, we have good taste in books eh?lol
Ereana chapter 53 . 10/29/2008
I love this story one of my all time favourites. Really original, well thought out, well written. Just congrats on an amazing story.
Annabel Wynters chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
Uncle Larry! LoL Guessing Lazarus? don't know any of biblical stories but I heard it somewhere! again, kinda jumpy, but better!
rwctlc1107 chapter 56 . 9/10/2008
ok, I jsut read all your updates! Refresh my memory...this is if Elizabeth has died in childbirth? It has been awhile since I have read the whole story! lol

I was/am wondering if this Elizabeth is going to be like a reincarnation? Thought I know depending how that would be written I am not sure how comfortable I would feel with Lucifer having an intimate relationship with the Elizabeth he raised. I can see that the raising of her helped keep him out of trouble.

I dont mind you playing with your ending as long as Az & Cassie still have their happy ending! lol Thought I do get sad at the thought of anyone not having a happy ending.
rwctlc1107 chapter 53 . 12/3/2007
Bravo! You really wrote an excellent story for Az and Cassie. I love how in the end it all was part of god's plan "perhaps they had always been intended to find their way back home through these humans." thank you for writing such a satifying ending for these characters.
rwctlc1107 chapter 51 . 11/26/2007
That was really nice and I got misty eyed reading it! Of course I am a sentimental schmuck! I cant wait for Cassie and Az.
rwctlc1107 chapter 50 . 11/14/2007
I would also say an epilogue jsut to finish tieing it up. Maybe you could do something way into the future with Az looking back and assessing himself and his life. Or maybe Az and Lucifer looking back together. You could fill in the blanks of of Mal and Ella and Thelma without actualyl having to write them.

Your story has been very good for those Az/cassie fans. You really were the 1st person to really take on their story and I appreciate it! It is hard to let go of characters that you love.
Amy Beth McK chapter 50 . 11/13/2007
I'd love to see some sort of epilogue for all of them. Does the younger generation stay together and/or have families? It's amusing to picture Azazael and Lucifer as grandfathers, for some reason! What did Ella and Malachi do with themselves?

Great story, very emotionally satisfying!
Amy Beth McK chapter 49 . 11/13/2007
Great chapter as usual! I love how put out Azazael is about Sara and Luke and their public demonstrations of affection! I'd love to hear how their visit to California and Lucifer are amusing when they're being deliberately naughty with each other. Cassie and Azazael are lovely when they are mushy and affectionate, as always!
McKenzieMac chapter 50 . 11/13/2007
more babies! lol
rwctlc1107 chapter 48 . 11/8/2007
I loved the 2nd to last line. "Now I believe I have some begging to do" lol An unhappy Lucifer is not a godo thing. I am glad they are back together.

sarah and Luke are so cute together. I didnt think Az and Luc owuld have a problem with them being together. I loved the comment about how bieng with a human is difficult! hehe
rwctlc1107 chapter 46 . 11/2/2007
Great Chapter! I see a bit of both Cassie and Az in her reactions to her a Luke getting together. I think she is scared of what she felt for him.

Lucifer was a riot telling Sarah she shoudkl have known better than to listen to him! lolol

I felt so bad for Elizabeth. How can anyone really compete with Gid expecialyl in the eyes of an Angel.
rwctlc1107 chapter 44 . 10/30/2007
This was a great chapter. Cassie loves Az so much that she doesn;t are about being tied to him for eternity(and she believes in him anyway so doesn't see any potential problem) but Az lvoes her so much he doesn't to risk her eternity and he still doesn;t really believe in himself. The fact that they resolved it and went ahead with the ceremony shows how much they understand and love each other.

I am glad Sarah has finally started to see Luke in a different light and I can't wait for them to kick up their relationship.
rwctlc1107 chapter 43 . 10/29/2007
Sorry I have been slacking in my reviews! I have been awful lately just reading but nt commenting!

Anyway, If anyone can get Wash to do something about the enviro those 4 can! lol

So what is the gft that Luke is working on for Sarah? Ilove how jealous She got when her friend Joan was flirting with Luke. Maybe this was just the catalyst to make her realize she loves Luke! Here is an off topic Q. Could Luke and Sarah procreate?

I am so glad that Cassie has finally agreed to become immortal! I am very curous what that will entail!