Reviews for Ordinary Outcome
TheTwelfth chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I didn't know what to expect when I read this story but by the end I was a little bit in love with it! Very sweet moment with Jess and excellent job with the banter.
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
so cute! I'm in lurve with this story!
OTHlover04 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
that was good:)
just hidden chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
“Not the point, Tristin. The point is that I’m going to get a detention a week before graduation and you’re not taking it seriously!” it's one detention. and i doubt it will be a harsh one. after all, they are about to graduate. “And then you proceeded to go MIA for three days because you just had to find out what happened with Remy and Dexter!” well, you can't expect her to just go about as the story just sits in her room, waiting to be read. “I’ll take silence as affirmation. I always knew I was the center of the universe.” sometimes it is nice to be reminded. "All he’d ever wanted was for her to be happy." aw. so cute. great job.
yelloellow chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Err Ashley.

Er...what was the point of this fic again?

o.o

Please tell me!
trorygirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Cute and fluffy Trory. Just what I needed. Can't wait to read the prequel. -Amira
Michaelover101 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I really enjoyed this! and i can't wait for the prequel! From what i read in this..the story of them getting together is due to be great lol.

Great job!

Kassandra
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
This was excellent!
LoVe23 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Aw...I LOVED THIS! So sweet!
Hopes2High chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Great chapter, update soon!
Mongoose 187 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Great job with the story