Reviews for Homecoming
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Crying now. Beautiful.
JeniDRalph chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Well, if he had to die.. this would have been the best way.
Horse121 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Beautiful. A very original little oneshot xx
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
If anyone deserves a well-written account of the many happy, appreciative people leading one to forever, it's Severus Snape. I especially liked the descriptions of the various characters.
siriuslygleeful chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
That was beautifully written! All of them were in perfect character!
Z-L.B chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Oh! You made me cry! Lovely fic... ZLB
MerlockedWhovian chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Yes! I Love Severus Snape! He deserves Everything You Gave Him! Thank You For Writing This Story! It Was Wonderful!
Rowaine chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
You've made me laugh with other stories and now you've made me cry. You're a talented story-writer.
LettyBIRD chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I had never thought about all the people who died in the stories from that perspective and it was an utterly beautiful revelation - thank you.
Dragons Quill chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
that was both sweet and sad. i can't say that it is entirely believable with everything seeming to be roses and hearts between everybody, but i must say that i liked it anyways.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
This was really good! I like the way that Lily and Severus don't actually get together, but Lily holds true to James. I thought that the bit with Sirius bucking Snape up when he needed it was good. I think it's quite weird that James and Lily didn't get what he was up to. But a really nice alternative ending. Fred was good, as was tonks. But why would Snape suddenly be letting Dumbledore (and even Lily to a certain extent) hug him?
Lady Whitehart chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Nice to see that Snape was welcomed with open arms. :-)
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Aw. I'm tearing up. :sniffs in RL:

But it was a little farfetched. Jest a tad, and only in some places. Moody wouldn't say that "I’m glad to see that I sometimes get it wrong". Lily wouldn't hold his hand for so long-they were estranged best friends after their fifth year or so. Ok, so maybe she might have mellowed after a few decades, but still. Albus was a little too superior and not sorry for any of the pain he had caused Severus. James was too quick to apologize, and Sirius was as well. Tonks was perfect, though, as well as Dobby. But all this is just my unofficial opinion, mind. As a whole, the story was well executed, at any rate.

I am in the process of writing a story rather similar to this one, but Sev goes the other way-to haunt the earth forever. Check it out, if you like, 'tis on my profile under After King's Cross.
dead2self chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
That was a beautiful story!
KimJo chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
oh crap. i hate it when a story makes me cry. thanks so much.