Reviews for Homecoming
Luxara chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Wow... I'm still not entirely finished with DH, but this was bloody brilliant. Looking forward to more ;-)

EnglishRose 17
Relyan chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Oh my gosh, I think I'm gonna cry! That last line - "It was enough" - I nearly started bawling. My heart just wrenched. Poor Sev! I knew that he was good, but how it ended was so tragic. It's like that line: How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man that he lay down his life for his brother. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame. But for one person. In the dark, where no one will ever hear, or see.
userx chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
It's nice to see for once that the true hero gets his due. Good story.
FanFictionFan1989 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
That was great. I felt so bad for Snape. I always told anyone I could he was always loyal.
anon chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
It was good. Very good. I'll admit it made me cry, but I'm still upset enough about Snape dying that it might not cause that response at another time. It definitely got across the message you wanted.
duj chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Sweet, but I can't believe in a Lily who "loved" Snape. She was his friend because he was the first one to share magic with her, to show her it was real and build dreams of the future with. Maybe she loved him then, but by fifth year it was only duty keeping her on talking terms. If she'd still cared about him, she couldn't have found his public humiliation even slightly amusing (Her "furious expression had twitched as if she was about to smile.") and she would have referred to making excuses to her OTHER friends, not just her "friends". She'd stopped being his friend long before he called her Mudblood; she just hadn't told him yet.

My favourite Snape-heaven fic is "The Hall of Heroes" by Pavonis Mons (pre-DH), in which Snape gets mixed up for Hagrid and taken to Valhalla, where he fits in perfectly...
justawritier chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
very sweet.
Snowdrop.Faery chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Another good one shot. I figured not soon after the release that these would come pouring out. So far, your is one of the best I've read. xoxo.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2