Reviews for Broomsticks and Babysitting
Luminous-Wave chapter 2 . 8/9/2019
It said 'i must speak with you about matters containing my daughter' i think you meant concerning instead of containing
Rosie loves jasper chapter 2 . 10/6/2018
"Bella, you must stop acting so childish."
Severus Snape your daughter is only 3 years old give her a break
Elijabell chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
Oh my god. that was so funny *laugh*
Aurenrose chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
I wonder who Bella's mother is. She looks a lot like Lily, and that's also her middle name, but that just doesn't work, seeing as how Lily died years ago.

Oh boy. Is this how all toddlers act? I hope not.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
Aawww! XD
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Oooh! This little girl is so cute!
Melissa chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
good story, funny, and i think this is harry's 3rd year cuz lupin's there...but it doesnt make sense actually cuz they already know he's a werewolf, so maybe this is an AU 7th year?
0ddsocks chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
adellamuriel chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
I loved this story so much I was laughing my head of at Bella antics
wholockian-from-middle-earth chapter 10 . 12/12/2011
omgz this is the best story eva but don't end it so soon! and hells yeah they are dead! but also Snape seems a little out of character like I don't think he would ever care so much about anyone except lily!
wholockian-from-middle-earth chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
OMG its a full moon and they are in the shack with lupin a werewolf! you really are a great writer!
wholockian-from-middle-earth chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
Bad Bella bad! I cant believe she would run off like that well yeah actually I can but why did Ron have to tell her a story about the shrieking shak? Anyway awesome name Fudgy Mcbloomer!
wholockian-from-middle-earth chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
Random but awesome I love it how Snape keeps randomly popping up in the fireplace specially at the exact wrong moment! AWESOME!
wholockian-from-middle-earth chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
AWESOME this time you have really gotten the behaviour of a three year old tottally nailed! LOVED IT!
wholockian-from-middle-earth chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
This was a really good chapter I just have one question! In snapes room and Harry found the pictures of the red headed woman who was obviously Lily how would he not recognise her I mean he has seen before?