Reviews for Broomsticks and Babysitting
Aurenrose chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
I wonder who Bella's mother is. She looks a lot like Lily, and that's also her middle name, but that just doesn't work, seeing as how Lily died years ago.

Oh boy. Is this how all toddlers act? I hope not.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
Aawww! XD
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Oooh! This little girl is so cute!
Melissa chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
good story, funny, and i think this is harry's 3rd year cuz lupin's there...but it doesnt make sense actually cuz they already know he's a werewolf, so maybe this is an AU 7th year?
Bobblies chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Dattebayo Luna and Ginny chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
I loved this story so much I was laughing my head of at Bella antics
wholockian-from-middle-earth chapter 10 . 12/12/2011
omgz this is the best story eva but don't end it so soon! and hells yeah they are dead! but also Snape seems a little out of character like I don't think he would ever care so much about anyone except lily!
wholockian-from-middle-earth chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
OMG its a full moon and they are in the shack with lupin a werewolf! you really are a great writer!
wholockian-from-middle-earth chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
Bad Bella bad! I cant believe she would run off like that well yeah actually I can but why did Ron have to tell her a story about the shrieking shak? Anyway awesome name Fudgy Mcbloomer!
wholockian-from-middle-earth chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
Random but awesome I love it how Snape keeps randomly popping up in the fireplace specially at the exact wrong moment! AWESOME!
wholockian-from-middle-earth chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
AWESOME this time you have really gotten the behaviour of a three year old tottally nailed! LOVED IT!
wholockian-from-middle-earth chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
This was a really good chapter I just have one question! In snapes room and Harry found the pictures of the red headed woman who was obviously Lily how would he not recognise her I mean he has seen before?
wholockian-from-middle-earth chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Awesome and thank you for getting into the whole who Bellas mum is thing! but why does she talk like shes 10 or something not 3 and how does Harry not realise that Bella looks a hell of a lot like his mother? Oh yeah and Howcome Bella can live at Hogwarts? 1 last thing why does she say Draco's cute where did she even pick that up from? Anyway, love the story keep writing more!
wholockian-from-middle-earth chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Randomly cool but I still don't get it if shes Lilys kid too but Bellas only three and Harry is still Harry how is it possible? and if lily is dead but only died three years ago what happened to Harry and james? And if lily lived for another ten years wouldnt she have stayed to look after her precious baby boy not desert him for Snape? just wondering but anyway awesome!
wholockian-from-middle-earth chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Cute and random Story but I don't get it if the kid bella had red hair and green eyes is she Lilys OR SOMETHING SO SHES LIKE hARRYS SISTER OR whateva?