Reviews for Training Kakashi
yaoilover729 chapter 15 . 5/9/2011
GAH! After ALL that reading, no acual SEX SCENE!(huddles in corner and cries) Why? WHY?
yaoilover729 chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
omg, this is the best chapter so far. It's hilarious, and i can't get enough. Sometimes I feel like Iruka and want to bang my head on the wall when something kinda like that happens. The first time that happened though, I screaming something similar to what Iruka did and my crush was standing there. My sister was surprised I was gay and I passed out afterwards, and hence, the nurse's office. A~nd... my dad taught that class...
Guest chapter 16 . 11/14/2010
Adorable. Hilarious. Well written.

Its a shame its unfinished.
melissen chapter 16 . 10/1/2010
I'm not sure if it's done already or dropped, but I like it! It can stay the way it is.
KarenCC chapter 16 . 9/11/2009
LOVED IT! Your eloquence and the way you described everything so that I could see it so perfectly... You are an artist who has created a masterpiece. You matched their personalities so perfectly and the humor was fantastic. My only problem is that you didn't continue with the story! Please, can this really be the end? Don't get me wrong it's a great way to end a writing piece, but I just want to keep on reading! Thank you for producing such remarkable work.
Catof'thaDune88 chapter 16 . 7/1/2009
I love Iruka sensei he's the best perky arsed sensei in Konoha!
Wordsplat chapter 16 . 6/13/2009
Love this! Are there more chapters coming?
heavensangelQ chapter 16 . 12/18/2008
aw! i lvoe this story! hehe yay kakairu! lolz :D please update soon!
Ninahavoc chapter 16 . 4/23/2008
You write very well. Really enjoying this. Please continue soon. Thanks!
Ninahavoc chapter 9 . 4/23/2008
"Iruka realized he wasn’t atoning for a sin; he reached the conclusion he’d probably been the equivalent of Orochimaru in his past life. The sheer amount of bad karma required to deserve a day like this was nothing short of that."

I laughed so hard at this there were tears in my eyes. It's been a great read so far, glad I found your story. Well.. back to reading!
sarcastic.shinobi chapter 16 . 4/5/2008
"pose of a stud"... "hello kiss/'fuck you' punch" -can't stop laughing- Update soon!
sarcastic.shinobi chapter 5 . 4/5/2008
It's tempting to review each chapter, since the next is always more engrossing than the last! I love seeing Kakashi get his butt "kicked" er, cutely. Iruka pushing him off the fence? Perfect example. Maybe that's just my sadistic side coming out, but I bet Midori would agree. ;)
Ryu Earth chapter 16 . 4/4/2008
took me two days to read up to chapter 16 and i have to say that i love the story! i can't get enough of it (though i wish there was a bit more smut ;)
Taita chapter 16 . 4/1/2008
Ha! I love the humour in this fic and the way each character's personality is so clearly set apart. Very entertaining and well written. But... that only applies to the chapters roughly past 5. At first I was sorely tempted to forget reading anymore after the first few chapters because of the erratic and slightly awkward writing style, as well as the sometimes confusing changes of tenses and out of place descriptions, but I was reeled in by your steady improvement and couldn't help but read to the end. It's great how far you've come and I can't help but love every new chapter.
Ricissa chapter 16 . 3/31/2008
This story is so much fun, i love how you dont simply focus on the main pair, bringing in others (especially Gaara, my favorite!) really adds life to it. Liove the fact that its not super angsty like so many stories out there are. Hope you update soon!