Reviews for Back at the Burrow
HeRonLove chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
That was an awesome fic.
Jinna chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
I've read only a few fanfictions in my life and none have struck me as "wow that was amazing" but I have to say that Chanel19 has a gift.
The writer makes me feel as if I'm right there with the characters! I have truly never been so enthusiastic and excited to read fanfiction until I read Back at the Burrow!
I have been opening several tabs of the stories so I can quickly close one and finish another, my bf has been telling me that i'm obsessed and I should go out more :)
Love love love your stories!
MollyandArthur chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
I've read several "the night after" type stories and this is definitely one of the best!
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
Oh, this is lovely. It's not necessary to read this to enjoy From the Ashes, but it does add some nice context for that story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I have 0 words
BobbyCat chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Alright x
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Great story! I liked your vision of what happened after the battle and why they were back at the Burrow so soon instead of staying at Hogwarts...especially the way my two favorite couples reunited with some 'quality time.' I could just see Harry's look of confusion when he thought he had the wrong room! lol Thanks for writing!
Becky D Studio chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I LOVED it! I loved the difference between the 2 couples as there should be considering one had only JUST got together and the other had a history. Well Done! I also like the fact that Ron was mature enough to know that what his sister did was his sisters business but also that he accepted that if she was to be 'with' anyone he was glad that it was with someone like Harry! Awesome Story, you did well!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Excellent oneshot! I love how dependent the two couples are on each other when it comes to their need for comfort. The stuff between Ron and Hermione was really sweet, while Harry and Ginny had a much more physical reunion. Nice work!
Pigwidigeon chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
i like it its really cute
Maral chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
This was one of the few fanfic pieces I've read where the characters were so recognizable as those we've come to know and love. I could almost hear Jim Dale reading it, but it was sexy at the same time! Great job.
Anomalous Bibliophagus chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
not too smutty,i mean it was smutty, but it was also really sweet.
nwkd chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
bloody hell .. fantastic
TayliaNinja chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
wonderful!
SKON chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Hey amidala - thanks for referring us to your story here. I loved your story. I too would have loved to have seen something like this before the epilogue, and thought this was very sweet and sexy - your characterizations were excellent as always. Great job!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »