Reviews for So who is the dad?
Vaney chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Ok, this honestly could have been a great fanfiction had you put more details, and explained more. There were so many times where you had multiple characters in a room and they were all talking and the reader doesnt know who is saying what. I dont review. But my goodness gracious that was just a bloody awful mess. Get a beta or someone to proof read your story. Once edited, it should be an amazing story regardless of the ending. Also as a btw you can throw off anime fans by putting in characters (even if they are as kids) from other animes in your story. It could closely be considered a cross over. But please fix and edit your story. It NEEDS it to stop all the confusion im sure not only I have dealt with.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Kyouya!
Temari-senpai chapter 17 . 3/12/2014
... um... wtf! i mean really! what! ok... i like the Mori x Haru thing there. what was the kyouya x tamaki thing?
Amu4ever chapter 11 . 1/29/2014
Huh...I would have preferred it, if she didn't have to choose at all...I like the rare fics were she gets everyone most. Or at least when she gets one of the twins the other too. Its sad to force them apart...
Amu4ever chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
Why is Hunny not a part of the rating? :(
And why didn't the twins get the rating they deserve? Hmmm...just gonna accept it...:/
Amu4ever chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
Hunny and Mori are pretty much out of the picture. Guess you couldn't imagine cute little Hunny as someone, who is honestly in love with her? More like a brother-sister relationship probably...Mori too...it's kind of sad I like them with Haruhi...Hunny more then Mori. They are such a special couple. Though not as good as the twins with Haruhi :)
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Wow...great idea with the videos! That's a first :)
gaaragirl2212 chapter 12 . 4/15/2013
Well I enjoyed. Most of this story so far but I'm not going to read any further I believe that if you ask for the reviewers to vote in something then you should stick by the results.
shanice chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
samantha chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
I prefer kyouya it's because his intelligent and all
AnimeApprentice chapter 17 . 12/28/2012
Well, Hani and Mori had already left. Who's to say that they weren't naked as well when they woke up and they just got dressed and left before the others woke up?
jasmine chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
i think that Haruhi should be with Kyoya or Mori. I see way too many stories where Tamaki( the blonde idiot) gets the oblivious hot chick(Haruhi). With this in mind i want it to be Kyoya or Mori because they are always there for Haruhi. Even The twins are mentioned very frequently but the main heros that are ALWAYS there for her no matter what are ignored. I think that is bull shit. So please choose MORI and let the dog stay. He (the dog) is cute anyway.
SnOandZnT chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
AMAZING! 3 i read it all, and then decided to be silly and review on the first chap.. xDD
Princessmelodina chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
My mouth is hanging open, wow what a story(in an awsome way)!
princessmelodina chapter 17 . 3/16/2011
Ummmmmm i dont get it? What just happen shes prgnate w/ whos baby and mori? Then tamki and kayoa r gay couple? My heads spinning. That was random. Not bad but kk. Also detail needs more w/ out it i got cofused. But good i laughed and had fun reading it