Reviews for Undo Me
so heartbreakingly good.
sweet.sonata chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
NOOOOO not the end! :)
BaileyRaeXOXO chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Omg. I'm bawling. This is sooo, well written! I ship Naley more than anything, and it breaks my heart to see them like this, but I loved it!
Naley23Paramore chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Please, please, please, please, please please continue with this story! It was absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking to read. I'm a die hard Naley fan and eveything about this fic was absolutely amazing... But in my heart Naley will always end up together, Always and Forever. I would be very grateful if you decide to continue with this story. If not, thank you so much for this amazing reading experience I got.
Betherzz chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
i gotta say that is not what i expected to happen and end up. kleenex box is 4 or 5 tissues lighter now. great story loved it till she said i am engaged and they said goodbye... gotta tell ya, shes an idiot for going safe, she might think he makes her happy and she loves the guy, but is she in love with the other guy? probably not. you get 1 chance at that kind of love and thats it. you can love other people but its not that being in love thing... once is all you get and he let her walk away :(
Harry Snape-Potter chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
what! what happened to always and forever?
IamScientist chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
excellent story, sequel?
can'tgetenoughof23 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
The story was good but the ending was just too sad! You've got to do a sequel and get Naley together the world just isn't right without them together.
uno mega chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I know this was written way long ago, but you should know it made me so sad! But it was very well written! And I wish you would make it a full story (where she leaves Dean for Nathan [because its always going to be Naley!]). Think about it ;)?
Camilla chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Heey i know this was suppose to be something where it's suppose to end with them not being together because they can be happy apart but please don't end it like this...When i read that she had a fiance at first i thought she was lying because of whatever reason..Maybe because she felt too dependant of him even after all the years or whatever..But i thought she was lying and that there would be a follow up story but there isn't..So i'm begging you now..Please don't let it end like this please...I beg of you..I'm desperate for reading more from you and it shouldn't end like this for them
Jess2303 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I rarely cry at fics but let me say... I am crying now! Sometimes it floors me to think what the heart has to go through when it cant handle or have the one true thing that it wants... but in life just because you want something does not mean that it is what you NEED! I love this one shot. You are an amazing writer.
CompletelyAddicted chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
that was such a sweet story... but I hate hate hate when they do not end up together... it isnt how it is suppose to be.

Kristian
KLafferty6 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
so maybe I never reviewed on when you published it? or...maybe knows how much I love this story so they're gracious enough to let me review again. Either way...this is a beautiful piece love, one of my all time favorites and I just wanted to remind you of that.

love ya

Evs
DramaQueen161 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
u should do a sequel of her wedding day and like she runs off w/nathan or something - or do it a couple years from now where the guy dean ends up cheating on her and she finds herself back in nathan's arms.
tut0rgirL.23 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I wasn't allowed to go to the computer but I did anyway. I read this and I got busted because it made me make a sequel. It just can't end this way. They have to be together. It also reminds me of the notebook. Good job!