Reviews for Denial
nazurath92 chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
*Speachless* t-they were not lying when they said he was huge
nazurath92 chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
XD That was hilarious :)
A Lonely Dreamer chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
Thanks for writing this, great story!
A Lonely Dreamer chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
This was a great story and I would love to see it continue even though it's been nearly a decade since it ended... Still, I'm glad Roxas sorted his issues out, but everything felt a bit rushed in this story, still I enjoyed it very much! Good work!
A Lonely Dreamer chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
Actually fuck you Roxas, you don't deserve Sora.
A Lonely Dreamer chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
Okay my only complaint is that a 12 inch cock on a 16 year old is literally out of this world, even for FF, it's just ridiculous and I really can't see Sora with one so big... other than that it was a great chapter though!
A Lonely Dreamer chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
Oh for the love of God Roxas... oh well awesome party chapter!
A Lonely Dreamer chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
Sora Roxas Forever... Yes! Best phrase ever! Brilliant chapter, shame there was no love making in it :p. Although I loved Roxas screaming 'I WANT SEX' in his mind...
A Lonely Dreamer chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
Damn Sora is one horny bastard if he needs to masturbating from just looking at Roxas... Again the build up was a bit too quick, but still a very good chapter!
A Lonely Dreamer chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
N'awww poor Roxas, but I don't think he can hide from what he is, especially after his dreams... Anyway, awesome update, loved this chapter.
A Lonely Dreamer chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Nice chapter, I would have preferred a slower intro and build up into the random Sora and Roxas shopping together thing, but it was still pretty good the way you did it! Great chapter!
A Lonely Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Perhaps one of the best intros I've ever read... Certainly for a 30k word story at least. Great ideas, writing style and dialogue between the characters! Well done!
angelofdeath67 chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Dah booty power to strong xD Love this story
MidnightxMusic chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
I'm a bit mixed up on my feelings about this. On one hand, I really want to read more, and on the other, the story seems fine by itself like this. xD
But I really loved reading this! I was a bit angry at Roxas in the beginning for calling them queers and saying it's wrong, but it's all okay now. xD
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Aww! Lol I love Namine, she's so supportive!

I imagined Sora and Roxas repainting his room...

Hey, FMAFanatic never show'd back up!