Reviews for In Front Of Every Star
Returned chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
I'm so glad they had a happy ending :)
Returned chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This is so heartbreaking... yet very different from anything else ive read. I love it
Crazycally chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
Poor Neji he didn't even have the confort of duty but I'm glad their happy now.
naash chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
that was beautiful

your stories are always so breathtaking and you easily pull me into your story. i read every word, feel every moment and see every scene.

thansk so much

you are in a league of your own. i dont think i can ever reach this

you should write a novel. ill read it.

naash
naash chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
that was unexpected. poor tenten and neji. youre a great writer
bubbles12345 chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Awww great story!

Enjoyed the long lasting love 3
Just Lovely chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
The opening is truly heartbreaking and sad, you have all this sorrow and hatred that Neji wants to feel for Tenten but can't bring himself to because still, after years, he still loves her. It's a true commitment that makes me smile sadly because then, he was without her.

I really like how quickly Tenten took charge, after surrendering her life and status to be united with someone so utterly repulsive, it's hard not to see her so fast and determined. It's one thing to be a lazy ninja and it's another to be a no good traitor.

Tenten is smart, I have to give her that, having already planned ahead and even though she agreed to everything to be a wife, cleaning and doing nothing more than fulfilling the needs of her husband, she's doing more to make sure that she would never be pregnant with Hideki's child.

Neji and Tenten's direct meeting after so long nearly had me in tears. I really love how you can put in so much emotion for the reader to feel the intense atmosphere and practically be in the character's shoes.

The ending was heartwarming, a beautiful finish to something that trembled with so much emotion and things undesired, events that were regretted and the moment to finally move on and be together.
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I...there's a lot I want to say about this story, you give such a heart-ful happy entrance to the story and then, as it goes on, you've introduced all this guilt, pity and sorrow.

I, honestly, almost cried when I read the news of Tenten's act, it was heartbreaking to say the least, after everything, I can't blame Neji for being so stunned and wanting to get away, and you can't blame Tenten either for her love for her home. Which prompted her to agree even if it was against her wish.

I hate the life that Tenten has been made to take, it's so unfitting for someone like her to have a man so stupid and useless, to have a life that isn't like her own and being reduced to something so low.

I really liked the idea of this, from one thing to the next, it's captivating and interesting.
Retainit chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
This is beautiful. There was a lot of emotion, expression and detail you practically nailed it! Good Job!
kyanie chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
wow! pretty awesome ending... i admire Neji's undying love & devotion. he does seem to fit the part :)
kyanie chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
huhuhu.. sad twist of fate. i got a bit angry with her. she didn't even seem to think twice.
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
tenten is so dedicated, i dont think i can do that to myself. great story. glad that neji and tenten are finally back together after 5 years
QuotingLife chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
that has to be one of the sweetest nejiten fics i've read. i love it! hope you write more like this :)
Midnight Insomniac chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
LOVE IT!
Glitters and Sparkles chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
aw.. too cute. I like how neji's faithfulness to her! x3 Awesome.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »