Reviews for Luminescent
If you kill off one of the important people while they are in the DOM I'm gonna throw some hands
Kittens Kat chapter 23 . 11/11/2021
GREAT STORY! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!
Lihangin chapter 1 . 7/26/2021
Please update
prongsie-potter chapter 23 . 8/29/2020
bro i freaking love this story! its amazing i hope youll update again
Abbie chapter 23 . 5/23/2020
I started reading this last year and fell in love with ,hopefully you can post year 6 as im looking forward to reading it
becca579 chapter 23 . 5/20/2020
I was so excited when I saw the notification for these chapters in my email! I can't count the number of times I have reread the series, I absolutely love it! Thank you so much for updating and giving us the last chapters of this story!
I hope you will continue with year six, I would love to see what happens next.
As always you did an amazing job! 3
ShadowFlame23 chapter 23 . 5/20/2020
You are amazing I've been rereading this series at least once a year since maybe 07 you were still updating at the time whenever it was. This was even more ama,ing of an ending than anything I could imagine. I hope you are having a great day. And here's an imaginary cake for you for being awesome.
fhl1234 chapter 23 . 5/19/2020
Hi, thanks loads for updating this. I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated you writing these three fics and I hope that one day (maybe sometime soon) you'll consider posting year six. I also wanted to let you know that I added all three of these fics to a community of mine, I hope you don't mind. Thanks bunches for writing.
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 23 . 5/18/2020
I’m so glad you posted the rest of the chapters! I really love this series. It’s one I go back to often.
AliiCat chapter 23 . 5/17/2020
I'm really glad this was updated, I had accepted that this was unlikely to updated again so that you did is great even if this is it. I hope you're doing ok
Lovable Riolu chapter 23 . 5/16/2020
I legit squealed when I saw this was finally updated! I am so happy now! I needed something like this right now.
Merida-the-Brave34 chapter 23 . 5/16/2020
okay so like I have got to ask will we ever seen year 6?
I honest to go screamed when I got the notification thank you so much I'm so excited!
rogue53 chapter 21 . 5/16/2020
I am so excited to see this! I remember (o so long ago, now!) with LiveJournal and all the fun there. So glad to see this! Maybe some day you'll move it all to AO3!
Ahmira Zaraelys chapter 23 . 5/16/2020
Seeing the end after all this time is wonderful, and I wish it wasn't the end as I love everything about this story and your characters. A little note Ch 23 starts with a large portion of 22, then about half way down shifts to the ch 23 content.

If you ever, ever, restart this series; please let me know!
DarkRavie chapter 23 . 5/16/2020
I really like this story. It is an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.