Reviews for Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
nice
Addy.is.not.a.Laddy chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Sad, and very intense. I liked the ending though. I wish you would continue this oneshot, even if it was only one more chapter of everything getting back to normal.
Anonymous Eli chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I really liked this! I thought it was very well-written, with very good ideas, and so sad . . . I'm glad Percy made an appearance at the end. The interaction between he and George was lovely.

Thanks for a great little story!

Eli D
AliceCrookshanks24 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
aw. that's so sad but so true
lilyqueen777 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I love the portrayal of Percy here! Brilliant fic! ]
ActionsSpeakLouderThanWords chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I like that, that was good. I like how you had Percey help.
Sam Sacuta chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
im crying! i pobably felt the exact same way that george did...i count all the harry potter characters as part of my own family...as if i knew them so well...i cried every single day after i read that page...,[
monkeyslut chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
"He wondered if he'd have to move the apostrophe."

i'm crying. oh well, this was a great fic! i was really sad when Fred died, though. always thought that the twins would be inseparable. tnhanks for this view on george. i was kind of wondering what happened when i couldn't find it in the epilogue, and this is perfect!
KrystalB2003 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
"I heard you resigned." I didn't know whether to laugh or cry on that line. Wonderful job with this story!
weaselwhiskers chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I loved it. I loved the twins. I thought it was sad that George wasn't really mentioned in the epilogue! This almost made me cry . . . ( Fav)
skygazing chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Oh I loved this! Thanks for giving us a look into George's sadly under-represented grief post DH.
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
That last line made me cry a bit, it was brilliant.
Backroads chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I love the way you wrote this! It wasn't terribly angsty-somehow I hate the idea of George going absolutely crazy over this death because that would be even more tragic. You really did his feelings well, and I loved how he continually touched his ear. The pace was nice, slow, and thoughtful, which really made it all the more heartbreaking. Then Percy showed up... I like how you continued with that passion he seemed to have gained in the book. It really fit well. Excellent job.
beachbabe12 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
that was a very touching story! I like the idea of Percy helping George run the shop.

Well done!
sully chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Great portrayal of George's grief. It was a nice touch that George kept fiddling with his ear.

I miss Fred. :(