Reviews for Charmed Waffles and Beyond
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Certainly sounds like a Tonks and Lupin moment.
Branswilliam Rochester chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
That was endearing! Very HP. I love the tweed speech. I agree. Our Remus wouldn't be Remus without tweed or wool! XD
Stephanie chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I really liked this story, not many people write just casual stories about them, and I'm sure we all agree that they should have been in the book more...and not have...well you know what i'm saying. Anyway, well done, I enjoyed it completely.
Tavyn chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Very well done, so cute! What a relief from all that post DH depression. You should write more shots like this, I'm sure they'd be appreciated :D
Benjamin Linus chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
So cute!
Melpomene blue chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
It's extremely Tonks & Lupiney, I can tell you that. Wonderful bits you've woven here.
Miyth chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
That was a wonderful fanfiction, it really helped me get though DH, thanks.

I love the thought of them on an average morning, it's so sweet and I really hope that people keep writing fanfiction like this even after DH. Keep writing Lupin/Tonks! You're good at it!

~Miyth
fireblazie chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I really, really like this. There's way too much angst out there right now, and I need some reminders of the happy times. This was awesome! :D
Chaotic Resolve chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I loved it!

“I do not need chaperoning. Especially since you’re the boy I’m going to end up kissing in the broom closet anyway.”
Helena Valentine chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
God, this is SUCH a welcome relief from all the me crying from reading their death scenes. I was hoping people would do stories like this. Be sure to mention Teddy eventually!
Hermione chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
well, yes! But I still think you ought to add more. Just a thought. I like this couple, but all the stories have deathly hallows spoilers. Anyway, it's really good. The characterization is fine, and it sounds like Harry Potter.
Ryckhpae chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I like it. It's cute and fits the two of them, particularly Remus, well... quiet, observant, and a little bit witty. :) Lovely work for a first shot!
T-R-Us chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Aw, so sweet! I'm not usually one for Remus and Tonks, but it was very good! _ Both, I think, were wonderfully in character. Good job!

~T-R-Us
moechataneko chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
i like it!
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
oh, i really liked this. not only do i adore drabbles, and each of these little pieces captured a rather lovely moment, but... well, it's nice to have something so light-hearted in light of what's happened. *cries*

but yes. i really hope you might continue this... :)