Reviews for Hogwarts the next generation
I'm so glad that Al was in Gryffindor :)
I-Hate-Bananas chapter 11 . 7/28/2008
aww thats cool...love it

chanel xx
supernova8610 chapter 11 . 7/28/2008
This was such a sweet chapter, Nutto! :-) I felt really bad for poor Scorpio, though. I just want to give that kid a big hug. Anyway, I can't wait to read the next chapter! :-)
Skylar chapter 10 . 11/2/2007
PLEASE HURRY WITH ALL YOUR TALENT ITS HARD TO WAIT PLEASE HURRY!
justawritier chapter 10 . 10/12/2007
awsome! I loved Bill being overproctivtie.
OrangeR0se chapter 10 . 10/11/2007
Toad choir! Sweet!
eeeMa chapter 10 . 10/11/2007
great chappie as usual. would you like to submit a character for this fic I'm writing? no more gyffindors or ravenclaws for now, but if you have a slytherin/hufflepuff, that'd be great. all you have to do is give me:

name

age

house

personality

appearance

friends

enemies

family members

this is a marauder fic. if you want to read chapter one, then go to my author page and go to my story called Hogwarts in the Marauder's Era. PLEASE!

Great chappie. I love this so far. I really like where its going. Ha ha. Loved Paris in Toad Choir. Lol. UPDATE SOON!
skylar chapter 9 . 9/30/2007
This story is awsome so awesome I CAN'T WAIT!
skylar chapter 9 . 9/19/2007
I can't wait till Rose goes back to school when scorpius was talking to her while she packed i just wanted them to kiss and i dont care that they were first yearsthey make a cute couple so could you hurry please i can be patient but with a story this good its hard
skylar chapter 9 . 9/15/2007
i really love your story and hpe you can update quick cause i cant wait
justawritier chapter 9 . 9/11/2007
great chapter. I loved how "happy" lol bill was to finding Teddy on the bus.
Gryffindor777 chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
ah, all right... see, i ought to have more faith in you... i was thinking that it didn't make a lot of sense for children of previous death-eaters, and Slytherins to be angry at Scorpius for being descended from a death-eater, but you seem to have been one step ahead of me there. This story is still going well... I liked the little Hermione-as-a-mom bit earlier, too, very nice.
OrangeR0se chapter 9 . 9/9/2007
Gosh, that is one big family. We haven't seen Al much in the story.
eeeMa chapter 9 . 9/9/2007
this was a really good chapter!
Gryffindor777 chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
This is good so far... interesting choice putting Rose in Slytherin and Albus in Gryffindor.