Reviews for Beyond The Hallows
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Lovely that's all.I can manage good &more realistic than other fanfiction
:-)
MuggleCreator chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
Good stuff. Update?
hpnut1 chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
I LOVE it, keep it up!
Elledreamer chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
Aw that was a really sweet chapter. I thought Ron saying about Hermione writing a report on the battle and things was so funny. This is turning into a great story,:)

Elle~.
gyorklady chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
Nicely done. I love how unsure Harry is about his future, and his feelings about leaving Hogwarts. I know I felt the same way when I left high school and later college.

One minor nitpick though...Luna was sorted into Ravenclaw, not Hufflepuff. So she should be sitting at the Ravenclaw table.
WD-Den-Mum chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
Very moving. Exactly what I was looking for. Almost like it helps me mourn along with the characters. Please write more.
Emmy-loo chapter 4 . 8/23/2007
This is one of the better fics I have read in a while. Update soon!
23roses chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
I cried at the note from angelina. I've always been fond of that ship. *sigh*
Elledreamer chapter 4 . 8/19/2007
Aw I love this story. I think you've got them in character so much and I love all the details you're putting in. I think it's all quite realistic too and I could see it happening to them. I loved the end of this last chapter, it was really touching. I think this is the best post Hallows, pre epilouge story I've read so far :)

Hope you can update soon!

Elle~.
link55-06 chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
I just found out your fic and I absolutely love it. Love how you slip tiny details like Molly cooks extra for Fred as usual. I hope to read the next chapter soon!
Moony4Moony chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
Cute! I love how sweet it is, and how well-written!
Dano chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
I felt most of this is what was missing, skipping 19 years, after so much pain and suffering, and the tone of the last 2 books...alot of this had to be said. To feel that there was a crossover from the "hunted" to a normal 17yr old, and to move on with life. Personally, I love the interaction with Ginny and Harry, I am just a sap, I suppose. But Exellent job! MORE, MORE...
Kathy chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
Thanks! This is great! I was afraid that none of my "Favorite" fiction writers would start anything new as our ship is now gone.
Ima Quidditch Fan chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Golly, did the tears ever flow! That was brilliant, I know it happened just like that! Thanks.
bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 2 . 8/1/2007