Reviews for In the Beginning
Can you make a sequel to this...I find the story so sweet and relax... And I want to see how their relationship progressed.. Just a oneshot sequel! Pls.
BlackProdigy chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Very nice. Love the way you include Kyuubi...not many do that; and Naru was soooo adorable. XD.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Wow! Can't wait for the sequel will it be posted soon?
Yami no Tsuki chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Ehehehe... That was awesome XD
mizscha chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
did you remove "jesus what the hell was that" or you're putting it at another website? awww too bad, wanna read it so bad. and this prequel is good too.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I want to read this, but where's the story that this is the prequel of? Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
wow really good can't wait for the sequel!
fleetinghope07 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Love this story! But I was wondering what happened to 'Jesus what the hell was that's
K.Henderson chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Read this one a few time and "Jesus What the Hell was That?"

Was wondering what happened to that particular story.
skyglazingMaro chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
a sexually frustrated Itachi is totally hilarious and for so long to. I loved this story and thoroughly enjoyed it
BRAC3 FAC3 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
nice. but where's "what the hell was that?"
nora chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
love it, but i didnt see "jesus, what the hell was that". please ... me needs it.
Nique13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I've read this story a few times already.

Where is "Jesus What the Hell was That"?
sasunaru2themax chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
stevetonyshipper7 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Wow, I LOVE this story! It's so cute, and it makes me appreciate both the sequel as this pairing in general even more :3

Do you know if there are ayn good stories like this? Because I'd LOVE to read mote like this n.n

Also: You're REALLY good at writing lemons o.o that scene was ELECTRIC, I swear! o.o (and this comes from someone who has read a LOT of lemons, and isn't easily praising someone for them... except probably for having the courage to write them xD) (I CAN'T WRITE LEMONS T.T)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »