Reviews for Call My Name
FreakNo94 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
So cute! To see the reactions of everyone else when they see Ed in a miniskirt XP

By the way, that frilly dress you described wouldn't happen to be the one from Bluebird's Illusion would it? I have that picture of Ed in it, he looks so ridiculous it's adorable!
lorddepresser chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
hehehe ed in a miniskirt hehehe
milk0bar chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was so cute and a really fun read! I love fics where Al realizes that Roy and Ed have repressed feelings for each other before they do :D
Echo547 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I want to see Ed in a miniskirt too!

Hilarious.
Simply The Viola chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Oh dear, this was so funny I laughed out loud. While eating dinner.

I'm being serious here. Now rice is stuck to the monitor and I have to clean it.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
loved it.
sara-chan chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
fabulous ! gorgeous ! I love this fic ;-)
CEO of Internal Affairs chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
"I have no words!" I have to say, that was probably my favorite, although I busted up at the idea of a giggling Roy and the mission statement! . finally, a good fanfic that makes me laugh! yay, thank you!
TheCityTurnsOrange chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Ah, this wasn't SO crack-y. It was great though. You've really got their characters down to a tee, even in this semi-crack situation. )
thishasbeenabanadoned chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Oh, this is absolutely brilliant! :D

Hmm.. I was planning on copying and pasting my favourite lines into this review, but that's like ALL the lines :))

Really, this fic is excellent!
yllom21 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Wow, this was a great mixture of seriousness, a little bit of humor, and fluff. I loved how you wrote Roy and Ed. Excellent job, and very enjoyable!
Tyan chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I loved it.

(I know, I suck at reviews, sorry.)
Flair-of-fire chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
The summary just cracked me up! _ you are totally being quoted! (once I get a quotes list going on my bio... _;;)
SwipeatronSparks chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Amazing. Just... amazing. I love this so much.
vincents-loverffall chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
That was wicked. There was absolutely no reference to anything romantic or sexual but you could just tell. Nice writing. XD