Reviews for Werewolf
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Nice stuff!
Hi407 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I don't really know what to say. I saw you had 25 reviews, and maybe, just maybe, two pages of reviews is more encouraging than one.
LuxaLucifer chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
be fond of it: it's good!
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I liked it because Lily needs to know.
SorridoSole chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I love this story so so so so SO much. its just incredibly adorable, and Remus is just... i feel so bad for him. really well written, definitely one of the best one shots with Remus and Lily I've ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Oh man I loved it. EXACTLY how I imagined it... no, actually it was far better and more descriptive and emotive and just generally wonderful than I could have hoped for. Thankyou so much! I'm going on your profile now to see if you've written any more like this. Thankyou so much for that, it was a truly terrific read.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
LOVED it! Such an important little scene, which you wrote so beautifully!
sophiascribbles chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I really love how Lily knew James was there, in the end. That was great :).
Bunnyluv611 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
it was amazing and my heart goes out to remus

the characterisation was spot on

brilliant job
Jayd Scarlett chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
i like, well done
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Great job. I love how Lily knew James was there, and how she made Remus say what he was because he needed to.
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I really liked it. I thought you made a great job out of portraying Lily's and Remus's emotions at being rejected for what they are. The only thing that bothered me is that I don't understand how Lily knew James was there?

- Gaby
Merakien chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I really liked this, particularly how Remus lost control. I also like how Lily knew that James was there. It seems so Dumbledore that it is comforting. Great job!
deeps85 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
this one was really smart, i mean lily

liked it