Reviews for Better Off Dead
MlleShadow chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Nice change from usual NejiHina fics, though it was sad...

What a loss for the Hyuuga clan to lose Neji... :'(
missCeilidh chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
very angsty. I like it. I'm not sure about the pairing, but i see no reason to hate it, so I guess it's cool. Great job on the story, though.

miss C.
CrimsonSaku chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
O_O... I. LOVE. IT. -squeals- XDD!

one complaint, u need to practice where commas go (spotted few places where they were in need.)

but other than that... -applauds- nicely done

(p.s. CrimsonSaku LOVES angst and tragedy XD)
thelostlolli chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
...and this just shows how messed up, I mean, wonderful the Hyuuga clan is.

Honestly, the one that I actually feel sad for is Hanabi. She lost her sister, and right after that, she lost her cousin.

I don't know. This one-shot is like most one-shots. They leave questions that make you go "eh? what the...?" Everything was great until the Elders "invited" Neji to a "meeting". I don't know. While I was reading, the only feeling I had was that that part was really RAW.

Like something incomplete, like we, the readers, are only getting fragments of something very important.

So yeah.

I seriously shouldn't say this much, since it's not like I can write better than you. DD: I suck, so don't take this seriously.
xo'.'MaRsHmAlLoW'.'MeL'.'xo chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
AWW! Poor Neji...aw neji I love you! ;_; NO! :( Neji! lol...wow, I'm going through phases...I've covered sadness and depression then some anger, what's next? Oh yeah I had a bit of denial in there...hmm, oh acceptance. NEVER! Neji lives on...in my heart.

luv melanie

p.s ~ awesome story! I enjoyed it! _ Though slightly depressing, especially near the end. But I can deal with it! My heart is as hard as a rock!