Reviews for Fukeru Mori
Divine Angel of Shadows chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
I'm interested. Write more soon please...pretty please with sugar on top? *puppy eyes*

Angel
Immortal Angel chapter 1 . 6/18/2002
This is a very cool story, but *sniff* I feel so bad about poor Gram *sob*.
Yuriko of the Phooka chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
This is the first Shamanic Princess fic I've seen, and I must say, I am extra specially impressed with it. I absolutely loved this anime, and it has been one of my favorites for a long time. I think you've done a wonderful job of portraying Tiara's turmoil of emotions as she sets off on her quest. Much impressed! .
Once in A Blue Moon chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
THAT WAS AWESOMEEE! You totally captured the emotion and got into her head! You are so good! more more more! Well...not on this one but other stories!
Reika Aomori chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
Ahh... *sighs* Poor Tiara... I like Graham... That's nice, though, her going out to avenge poor Graham. *grins* I like!
Xelena chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
this was a really good fic, and it's my first Shamanic Princess one too.
Priest chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
You should wright more on this it is very good, i need to find a copy of the series so i can finaly watch it.
linainverse2005 chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
hey, kewl ficcy. i'm working on a shamanac princess fic myself, so watch for it!
Krystal chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
i like this lotz! keep it up! ;]
Hakka-hime chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
YAY! i've been waiting for a Shamanic Princess fic to appear! Usually, tho, i'm kinda locked up in the Threads of Fate section...I NEED TO COME INTO THE ANIME MORE OFTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN! i forgot how good some of these fics are... you've brought back a buried, dare i say?, obssession with anime...i don't know if that's good or bad...IN ANY EVENT! this is a good fic, Fukeru Mori...you should do another SP fic, it's very good
Celeste chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
VERY in-character. Somehow you managed to kidnap Tiara and stick her on the page. Rock on! One day, soon, I too shall write Shamanic Princess fanfics... until then, you must carry the torch. Kudos!
Ivory-chan chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
Ahhh! Thank you! Thank you! I just finished watching the 6 eposides and I loved it! And now..I'm trying to find some fics about it and sadly there are only a few of them. *sigh* But thank you so much for writing one!
Shamanic Shaymin chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
That was really good, I liked how you put in Tiara's feelings. Keep writing! _
Morrigain chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
That was really good. And I agree that there aren't enough Shamantic Princess fics out there.
dark angel chapter 1 . 8/23/2001