Reviews for Not a Fighter
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
"Obviously making friends has caused me to lose my mind, or brought out repressed suicidal tendencies." PERFECT! Love it. I especially loled at the "never get you use demon body again" bit. If he only knew...
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Kind of amusing, good job
ToxAff chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
"I missed the days where things were simpler. Thieving didn’t require the kind of reckless things I’d found myself doing ever since meeting up with Hiei, Yusuke, and Kuwabara. Since then, I’ve been stabbed, sliced, beaten, threatened, nearly had my soul sucked out by a mirror, and now found myself with vines where most of the major blood vessels/organs should probably be.

Obviously, making friends has caused me to lose my mind.

Or bring out repressed suicidal tendencies.

Which would mean I was already insane, and it was just getting worse the more I got to know my teammates. Joy."

ahahahh i laughed so hard at this XD i just wish he would of sayd this out liud to everyone XDD i would of PAID to see their faces XD
Hoshi Nagaiki chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
lol I like this story it made me laugh. I didn't know hn-ed was a word. I like that word now. Hm...Now, I shall use it as a catch phrase whenever it seems fit. I feel sorry for Kurama he's always almost dying. Then, I start crying.(That rhymed. . . .) Maybe Kurama is insane. . . .Oh well, off to read more of your stories. I think this sis becoming a slight obsession. . . .
Sora Sotara chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
It was kinda funny, though it's hard to see anything with Hiei, or anything centered around Kurama, as being all that funny. Good job overall and keep up the great work.
tobe chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Heh. It was great.
KhaosRose chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I absolutely loved this. You captured Kurama's humor perfectly. Made me giggle.
Arthuria chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
A new point of view, never thought of that really.