Reviews for BloodStained Glass
ALLTEHCATS chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Urgh...RIGHT IN THE FEELS!
What do I feet?
How do I oxygen?
Uehhh? **
HanaNaruLight chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
!

How could u do this to me! How could you made him die :-(

*now i'm planning to kill the .mwahaha*
Cerebella Kennor chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I wonder if you know that the line, "People always do crazy things when they're in love," is in Disney's "Hercules". I found that kind of funny... especially since that's when Meg dies. I sort of hoped that maybe L would make a deal with Hades... didn't happen. But you did manage to make me shed a few tears... I don't know if that makes you feel any better. Except I like reading depressing stories... And it was rather sweet that Raito died having Lawliet think well of him.
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I had made up my mind that I was not going to read any sad fics today, but then I came across this one. I am not sorry that I did, although this is definitely a sad story. Is the reference towards his parents dying in a fire aimed to L, which is how he became an orphan?
KarixTakayuya chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I'm not usually one for LxLight, but after reading this, I'm nearly crying!
rianifitria chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Ok. This is interesting and am sorry for reviewing so late.

I think there's 2 main problem with your story.

"Light had just sacrificed his entire future for the one being who thought he ought to be dead since his parents died in a house fire."

- I have no idea what this means. I at first thought Light's parents had died but when I found out they're still alive at the end, the sentence doesn't make sense.

And then

"And whenever he happened to pass by a church, he always saw in the window effigies, red panels of bloodstained glass, never forgetting, always recalling the grief of his lost beloved."

- Seriously? WTF?

There has been nothing alluding to church nor red glass panel. The only glass panel mentioned was the cafe Light choose to visit. And that has no connection whatsoever to the idea of red glass panel pain of losing someone.

So... what's the deal?
Naomi J chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
If it wasn't for the fact that my dad suddenly came up behind me, I would've cried! Its good for me to read something sad.
Mew Mew Tenten chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
What are you talking about? This was so sad I started crying and you broke my heart too. Aww poor L... *hugs* Great story!:(

*Tenten-chan*
XxCanoli Is What I'm CalledxX chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
What are you talking about, your writing doesn't evoke emotion!

I rarely cry, and tears were sliding down my face as I read this... It's so sad.
Hailey chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
no where near envoking emotion my ass! this story came close to making this person cry. that was a very sweet little story, and me being stupid, i laught a the 'people always do carzy things when there in love' i yelled out "DISNEY MOVIE!" THAT 'S FROM A DINEY MOVIE! anyway after a few minute i finnaly figured out herculese. you may not have noticed or inted that but again, me being stupid and i had to point that out. i never use my email so if you wanna talk visit my deviant art.

shiro-13.

i like your story! thumbs up!
Lottypotty chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Aw

its so sad. I was almost in tears
kawa-kiree chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Oh my God, that was so good. I swear I'm crying right now. Really amazing. Awesome. :)
Nanairo Suishou chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Aw...you did break my heart a bit, BUT it was in a great story way. Does that make sense? What I'm trying to say is, your story made me sad, but that was okay cause it was awesome. -;
Twin Kats chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I sat staring at the screen, surprised. Not what I'd expected, and maybe that's why I burst into tears. You wrote a wonderful angst, a beautiful angst, and it...

Good job. Rarely can emotion be envoked from me reading a story unless it is truly saddening. Do not doubt your writing abilities, they are wonderful.

Thank you so very much for this.

TK

Twin Kats
The Apple's Pie chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
*sniffsniff* That was so sad yet it was so good! ;-;