Reviews for Spirals
Mel chapter 14 . 10/18
I adore this story. I just checked your page, and was so, so happy to see that you have intentions of finishing it. I'll bookmark this, and hope you will update soon. :)
xDawn Snowx chapter 14 . 12/25/2015
Did something happen?wht happwneed to every tuesday?I like story btw
Ferm chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
the premise is good, but rdally, the writing is broken... the dialogues do not flow, I cannot visualise properly.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
This is quite good! I do hope that you continue it. You make Lily believable, and Snape is, well, Snape (which is good).
Vince chapter 9 . 12/12/2013
You got the two mind magics confused.
Vince chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
Good so far. There's a nonsensical element in it however. The whole world can't know that Snape is a Death Eater while he's working at Hogwarts. Peter 'outing' him to all those people would mean he couldn't keep his job.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
And finally we get to sexy times. I approve: Severus deserves a good make out session.
Saint Snape chapter 14 . 8/27/2012
This is a really good story. I do hope you will update and continue.
joannescott chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Please keep writing! I know its been years, but this story is really good despite some minor complaints that others seem to have!
jessica95 chapter 14 . 1/21/2012
why snape and Lily figh? And why Snape kissed Lily in the chapter 13 collarbone
The freaky wolfie chapter 14 . 10/2/2011
I don't suppose that you plan on updating anytime soon? :/
cw323bc chapter 14 . 9/7/2011
Too bad you ditched this story, is it finished on another site perhaps?
cw323bc chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
You confused Legilimency and Occulmency, you reversed them. Legilimency is "mind reading" and Occulmency is blocking. Remember, Harry had to learn Occlumency, not so he could read the Dark Lords thoughts but so he could block him.
cw323bc chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
Oh now that's ridiculous. I discovered this story a few minutes ago and enjoyed it up until this point but marry Severus? Really? I could never imagine Albus thinking up this solution. And it really grates on my nerves when you call Lily "Lillian", that's not her would have been on her tombstone if it were. Other than these minor complaints this story is great, very funny.
lostmariner4803 chapter 14 . 8/29/2011
Is there no hope of you continuing this story?

The story is AWESOME, quite different from other fanfics of Sev/Lily.