Reviews for I Can Hear the Bells
NerdySuperman chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
i love hairspray, i love this song, i love the show life with derek, i love the idea of dasey so basically im trying to say i love this! lols
saywhatyouneedtosay chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
So cute! And well written, the effects of the song on Derek were perfectly built up!

Keep going like that!
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Simply wonderful. I think I'd like an encore too. Would you mind writing another story. This was great.
MaybeBaby27 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Aww! Cute Dasey fluff. LOVE it!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
loved it update soon
astonishes chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I seriously LOVE it. I loved the newer version of the movie and that song. I was listening to it while I read the story and it just...fit! I love it. :)
NaturalSAB chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Excellent! Especially since I just saw Hairspray ;)
Ryoko-nee chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Haha! I just watched Hairspray last night (and this was actually the creepiest song... *shiver* bathroom... no privacy anymore, huh?)

But it fit this fic really well. D! I enjoyed it -
Mac-alicious chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Someone must have seen Hairspray! I must say that I loved this. It was so cute and cheesy and wonderfully fluffy. I've seen Hairspray twice now since it came out last week (only because I can never seem to arrange it so everyone I know can see it at once, my friend decided to drag me to see it again at like ten last night). I bought the soundtrack and am at this present moment addicted to it. Love the song and it works so well with your plot. It was great. The interaction between Casey and Derek was adorable. Just great. I enjoyed!

~Mac
Kallie Lynne chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
So adorable! Life With Derek and Hairspray are my two favorite things! Perfect!
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Aww that was cute. I loved Hairspray and that song is one of my favorites so I loved how you incorporated it into your story. Good job.
Let's Call Her The Tarryn chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Aw, this one was really sweet! It was written very nicely, and it flowed very well. I LOVE the idea of Casey and Derek living with each other during college before anything Dasey emerges. It's an awesome idea that I might use sometime -if you don't mind-. All in all, I really liked it. It's so cute, I think I may have to favorite it! [

-Tarryn
Zuzzeroo chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
aw. i really need to see Hairsparay. This was great, i was smiling the whole way through! )
GabbyRose chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Aww, that was really cute! Now I need to go and watch Hairspray!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Aw! I haven't seen Hairspray but after reading a couple lines of the lyrics I looked it up on YouTube and had the song playing as I read. SO CUTE! Wonderful one-shot!

~Chica~