Reviews for Veneer
donkey chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Loved it, absoloutley loved.

I do enjoy reading crack pairings though it's another thing in itself to really pullit off and make it work.

You just achieved it! Love your portrayle of the characters and relations to each word.

I hope there's another chapter cause this was bloody brilliant
Mr. Despair chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
...Oh, Korina.

I'm going to kill Gmail for not alerting me to PeinSaku!

I loved #2.
NibiNoNEKO chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
We all should have expected this. You do just pick them out randomly, do you?

It's very nice.

By the way, I give a standing ovation!

First PeiSaku in existence!
cauterized chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
i love how you manage to make even the most random sakura pairings work.
blergg123434 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
i love crackpairings, they're the best. Esspecially when the writer can pull it off. :)
ichigo-deathgod chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
PEINxSAKU FTW
MYZ-chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Finally! A good story about Pein (even he was only just revealed...)!

So good. _

Continue!
kitsuneasika chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
3, 5, & 6 were my favorites, but all were awesome. Okay, okay, now I have to add another Sakura pairing to ship on my list.
astroea chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
*squee* :D
Marin M chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Oh, my god. I think I just died.

That was awesome! And hell yeah, I knew someone was gonna see his face and make the Leader x Sakura connection that I've been craving for.

And who better than you to do it?

Great job.
Rockinmuffin chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
...I love you. I've been waiting for some hot Pein action and you have delivered. And PeinSaku? 'Tis awesome! :D

My favorite one would have to be "Waltz" (and I only just realized that all of the subjects of the drabbles started with "W".) “You know, he never used to do that until he noticed you were watching him.” xD So cute. *Glomps you*
coolness chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Well I gotta say this pairing is crack but more crack for me equals good. I love how Pein has a "silence" to him. Also to tell you now I'm probably going to use 'thoughtfully frustrated' in real life now. btw at 1at I though it was blue you were pairing her up with. XD I'm still think Pein is her name.
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Ah, Pein-sama is hot. I was so happy to see that the manga is back exploring plot instead of devoting pages and pages to battles. And Akatsuki has new hotties meaning new crack pairings for Sakura... how about a PeinSaku chapter fic next? Or is he turning up in your Akatkitty fic?
SerenaAhnell chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I loved this! It's an unusual pairing but I really loved how you characterized Pein. I can't wait for more of your Naruto fanfics to read!
Did chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
As much as I normally hate these pairings, I liked this fic. xD I love the way your characterized Pein.
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »