Reviews for Veneer
TillyMe chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
LOOOVE it:)
xunknownex chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
I love it, Hun! It's freakin' awesome! Great writing!

Love,

Vala
musa uchiha chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
awwww i loved this story lolz it was totally cute n funny xDDDDD
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
this was sweet and fluffy enough to make my teeth ache but man i love it!
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
i can't believe i've never read this before, i especially liked waltz and whimsy
DeeaE chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
oh

pein saku is soo coll
sleepyseagull chapter 5 . 9/10/2009
Aw :3
with eyes looking up chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
very nicely collaborated. :)
JAZZ chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Okay, I've read this goddamn story several times but never reviewed and for that I am sorry.

This small 6k word count passage is the only, above one thousand word story that is even worth reading, for a Pein and Sakura pairing.

Because there have been terrible, let me repeat,some of the worst fanfics I have EVER read on this site under this pairing.

No, I'm not saying this is better than the worst, I mean this is on my top three fanfics from any anime.

-And I love you for writing it.

TRUE LOVE, MAN.

THANKYOU, SERIOUSLY.
BewitchedMoonFlower chapter 5 . 5/16/2009
When I at first read this, I was confused, to say the least. For I had never read anything in this style, but I have to say, I really like it. Nice job!
RooDaDoo2442 chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
reading this felt a bit silly because i know peins true personality but it was still really good! i didn't think at first that a story spilt into 50 paragraphs would be very good but it was wonderful! :D keep up the good work!

LUV!
Hesunohana chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
just perfect.
velvet key chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
Out of character or not: this pwns

This is probably the best Pein\Anyone fic I've read
Estheryuki chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
That was beautiful. ) I think u portrayed Pein pretty well considering not much info was given to u and all I like this story and I love the attraction between Pein and Sakura
Korpuskatbeing lazy chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
So lazy not to log in.

But amazing story. Seriously. Pein/Sakura is a great couple, I'n happy you threw id sort of hints of Pein/Konan. Not too familiar with Pein's personality but this was still cutesy-romantic!

KK