Reviews for Veneer
BewitchedMoonFlower chapter 5 . 5/16/2009
When I at first read this, I was confused, to say the least. For I had never read anything in this style, but I have to say, I really like it. Nice job!
RooDaDoo2442 chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
reading this felt a bit silly because i know peins true personality but it was still really good! i didn't think at first that a story spilt into 50 paragraphs would be very good but it was wonderful! :D keep up the good work!

LUV!
Hesunohana chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
just perfect.
velvet key chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
Out of character or not: this pwns

This is probably the best Pein\Anyone fic I've read
Estheryuki chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
That was beautiful. ) I think u portrayed Pein pretty well considering not much info was given to u and all I like this story and I love the attraction between Pein and Sakura
Korpuskatbeing lazy chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
So lazy not to log in.

But amazing story. Seriously. Pein/Sakura is a great couple, I'n happy you threw id sort of hints of Pein/Konan. Not too familiar with Pein's personality but this was still cutesy-romantic!

KK
crazysmile15 chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
WHOOT WHOOT, PEINSAKU LOVE! 4EVER! lol!
crazysmile15 chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Wow, sex in a prison cell sounds fun! lol!
crazysmile15 chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
Good, that guard is gone! And Sakura and Peins relationship seems to be progressing! lol!
crazysmile15 chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
I hate those guards, they're BASTARDS!
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
FINALLY SOMEONE DOES A FIC ON PEIN! HALLELUJAH! lol! I really like him, even though he's got like 2 billion piercings! lol!
mizzanimequeen chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
liked it a lot! XD
KitChi chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
whoa i've only been an official peinsaku fan since.. um, 3 hrs ago i think.. n tis one jus makes me love them more _
Steely-Toast chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
I finally read the rest of this

Omg Kornia you rock ILU