Reviews for Veneer
JAZZ chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Okay, I've read this goddamn story several times but never reviewed and for that I am sorry.

This small 6k word count passage is the only, above one thousand word story that is even worth reading, for a Pein and Sakura pairing.

Because there have been terrible, let me repeat,some of the worst fanfics I have EVER read on this site under this pairing.

No, I'm not saying this is better than the worst, I mean this is on my top three fanfics from any anime.

-And I love you for writing it.

TRUE LOVE, MAN.

THANKYOU, SERIOUSLY.
BewitchedMoonFlower chapter 5 . 5/16/2009
When I at first read this, I was confused, to say the least. For I had never read anything in this style, but I have to say, I really like it. Nice job!
RooDaDoo2442 chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
reading this felt a bit silly because i know peins true personality but it was still really good! i didn't think at first that a story spilt into 50 paragraphs would be very good but it was wonderful! :D keep up the good work!

LUV!
Hesunohana chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
just perfect.
velvet key chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
Out of character or not: this pwns~

This is probably the best Pein\Anyone fic I've read
Estheryuki chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
That was beautiful. ) I think u portrayed Pein pretty well considering not much info was given to u and all I like this story and I love the attraction between Pein and Sakura
Korpuskatbeing lazy chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
So lazy not to log in.

But amazing story. Seriously. Pein/Sakura is a great couple, I'n happy you threw id sort of hints of Pein/Konan. Not too familiar with Pein's personality but this was still cutesy-romantic!

~KK
crazysmile15 chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
WHOOT WHOOT, PEINSAKU LOVE! 4EVER! lol!
crazysmile15 chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Wow, sex in a prison cell sounds fun! lol!
crazysmile15 chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
Good, that guard is gone! And Sakura and Peins relationship seems to be progressing! lol!
crazysmile15 chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
I hate those guards, they're BASTARDS!
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
FINALLY SOMEONE DOES A FIC ON PEIN! HALLELUJAH! lol! I really like him, even though he's got like 2 billion piercings! lol!
mizzanimequeen chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
liked it a lot! XD
KitChi chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
whoa~ i've only been an official peinsaku fan since.. um, 3 hrs ago i think.. n tis one jus makes me love them more~ _
Steely-Toast chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
I finally read the rest of this

Omg Kornia you rock ILU