Reviews for Veneer
crazysmile15 chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
WHOOT WHOOT, PEINSAKU LOVE! 4EVER! lol!
crazysmile15 chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Wow, sex in a prison cell sounds fun! lol!
crazysmile15 chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
Good, that guard is gone! And Sakura and Peins relationship seems to be progressing! lol!
crazysmile15 chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
I hate those guards, they're BASTARDS!
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
FINALLY SOMEONE DOES A FIC ON PEIN! HALLELUJAH! lol! I really like him, even though he's got like 2 billion piercings! lol!
mizzanimequeen chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
liked it a lot! XD
KitChi chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
whoa i've only been an official peinsaku fan since.. um, 3 hrs ago i think.. n tis one jus makes me love them more _
Steely-Toast chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
I finally read the rest of this

Omg Kornia you rock ILU
YaoiFanGirl1990 chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
That was so cute
delicate.desires chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
Amazing story, I absolutely loved it! This is one of the best Pein x Sakura stories I've ever read, you know. You're an amazing writer. (:
iluv2view2 chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
I'm not sure what to say about this story because I'm not really familiar with Pein's personality, but overall I thought it was strangely sweet. Strangely sweet in the sense that a guy in prison hurting himself to have the girl he likes heal him is perplexingly romantic.
My painful Symphony chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
that was socool i loved it XD!
Aurora-Powerpunk chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
aw this is so good!
PinkSneak chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
That was awesome! I know I read this fic before, but that was way too long ago. For once, since then, I finally had the time to read this again. You're a really good writer:)
Sakura4eva chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
*Smiles gleefully* Omigosh! I can't believe I had forgotton to check up on this story while it was still going. T.T Sorry! Lol Love this story, it's most definitely going on my faves! . - Cady
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »