Reviews for Veneer
Lady Crux chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I thought this story was written very well & I think even if at the time we knew nothing about Pein that, it still came out comepletely well
JasmineRiddleXAngelOfDarkness chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
I loved this, your writing style here really made the story more meaningful. Overall I was speechless for the most part.

Nice job!

Jasmine
K A A Y O chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
that was such a good ending i enjoyed it alot
imanokie01 chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
I absolutely loved it. 49 is my fave.
CatgirlKitsune chapter 5 . 2/5/2008
all i can say is one big...

D'ah...

that was all so cute! X3
burntbanana chapter 5 . 1/26/2008
A bit far-fetched, but that's exactly what I like about this collection. :)

You did a wonderful job writing an impossible pairing and giving a different perspective on Sakura's Konoha life.

Keep up the great work!
Gutemine chapter 5 . 1/18/2008
Oh my, that was great. And through it all I really liked how you characterized Pein. Really, really liked it! Great work!
Vamprisslizy chapter 5 . 12/24/2007
that was amazing!
Ymira chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
...happy farmers...it actually made sense.

Zetsu planting and Kisame watering. *shrugs* but theres this uncomfortable feeling.

Your writing style struck me. Very nice. It actually made me think. (lol)

well all in all...I loved it. O_O.

You even reminded me of words I never thought I'd encounter ever again :P
zesty cyanide chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
you've got an... ah, interesting way of writing, kinda similar with james patterson,.. short chapters and suchs.

i do like it, but i believe the story would or would have developed so much better with a much more deeper insight.
Gaarazlilmiss chapter 5 . 10/30/2007
Wow...I can't believe that I skipped over this story like twice! At first, I was looking for a story in story format, cause that's just what I was use to. But then, I read someone elses that was like this, loved it, and came back for this one, just because it sounded so good. It was excellent in every way, and I love the diverse vocabulary and organization of the story. I don't think that Pein was too out of character. Maybe a smudge. It fits him, and I...I don't know, I just really really loved it. You have an excellent talent. I am going to read more from you in the future _

Very pleased Gaarazlilmiss
Logginlater chapter 5 . 10/14/2007
Wow. If you wanted Pein to be OOC in any way this would be it! Better than the other Pein/Saku story... I wont name it for fear of upsetting the author
Broken Mantra chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
That has got to be one of the best fics i've ever read hands down.

I think you did a great job with every one's personalities in this, i didn't get the OOC vibe at all. and even now, we still don't know enough about Pein to derive what is and isn't out of character and even if it was out of character, that is a right an author reserves when they create something ne?

this was stunning and the format of which you wrote it fit perfectly for the progression of the story. Stellar!
Kurenai no Chinoumi chapter 5 . 10/5/2007
Oh my grapefruit! I LOVE IT! _

Great job writing it! It was really good.
Necro Girl chapter 5 . 10/1/2007

bravo.

This has to be one of the most amazing fanfics Ive read.

I like the way you portrayed Pein, and loved how you sorted out the paragraphs.

Details were good, but I like the plot most of all

:D

You are an amazing & talented writer Fallacy.
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »