Reviews for Veneer
YaoiFanGirl1990 chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
That was so cute
Delicate Desires chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
Amazing story, I absolutely loved it! This is one of the best Pein x Sakura stories I've ever read, you know. You're an amazing writer. (:
iluv2view2 chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
I'm not sure what to say about this story because I'm not really familiar with Pein's personality, but overall I thought it was strangely sweet. Strangely sweet in the sense that a guy in prison hurting himself to have the girl he likes heal him is perplexingly romantic.
My painful Symphony chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
that was socool i loved it XD!
Aurora-Powerpunk chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
aw this is so good!
PinkSneak chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
That was awesome! I know I read this fic before, but that was way too long ago. For once, since then, I finally had the time to read this again. You're a really good writer:)
Sakura4eva chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
*Smiles gleefully* Omigosh! I can't believe I had forgotton to check up on this story while it was still going. T.T Sorry! Lol Love this story, it's most definitely going on my faves! . - Cady
Lady Crux chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I thought this story was written very well & I think even if at the time we knew nothing about Pein that, it still came out comepletely well
JasmineRiddleXAngelOfDarkness chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
I loved this, your writing style here really made the story more meaningful. Overall I was speechless for the most part.

Nice job!

Jasmine
K A A Y O chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
that was such a good ending i enjoyed it alot
imanokie01 chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
I absolutely loved it. 49 is my fave.
Flukemeister chapter 5 . 2/5/2008
all i can say is one big...

D'ah...

that was all so cute! X3
burntbanana chapter 5 . 1/26/2008
A bit far-fetched, but that's exactly what I like about this collection. :)

You did a wonderful job writing an impossible pairing and giving a different perspective on Sakura's Konoha life.

Keep up the great work!
Gutemine chapter 5 . 1/18/2008
Oh my, that was great. And through it all I really liked how you characterized Pein. Really, really liked it! Great work!
Vamprisslizy chapter 5 . 12/24/2007