Reviews for Gilded Lily
Grunt chapter 1 . 6/29
I along with all the ladies believe that Severus Snape is indeed a good kisser!
keep calm-eat redvines chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
now thats what im talking about! i totally ship them as a couple this is the best severus and lily one ive seen. well done!
123342e354rtqertqgasgafg chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
One of the best Snevans fics ever. :)
Romen chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This was very sweet. Loved it!
SnapeBlossom chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Aw, it was good! I just wish Sev' could get teh girl at teh end...I guess he sorta did this time but...
LivingOnASquare chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Aw. This was such a sweet story. I got a little teary when he was dreaming of giving her the gift, because I thought she wasn't going to respond the way he wanted her to, but she did! I was so glad for poor Snape. Great story.
Veronica chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
O! This is so nice! It was absolutely marvelous to read D Everything just melted in my brain in the end _ Your fic gave such a warm, fuzzy feeling-Snape and Lily forever!
AiLoveGaara chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
This was a great story! You had a good plot point that was very believable, that I would love to imagine that Severus got Lily a birthday present every year and vice versa. And it's great that none of your characters were OOC. Also, at the very beginning, I loved how you used the Room of Requirement, with him thinking he had to get a present for Lily. It just worked so well.

I'm actually glad that you made Lily kiss him not for the sake of kissing him, because the only other Lily/Snape fics I've read have her suddenly kiss him for the hell of it. This one is cute and believable.

BTW, I love how you ended it XP.
truthsetfree chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Oh it's fantastic! The characterizations are spot-on, the dialogue very real, the thoughts/fantasies very believable. Very well done!
Soraya.tbh chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
This Story's Brilliant, It's Really Cute!

I Love Lily/Sev, Your A Really Good Writer!
Akatsukilover2010 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
aww! how cute!
PottersChick7 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
“Hopefully he won’t talk to me for a week after this."

That was bloody brilliant! I really like quotes in this review. Anyway, classic!
Innocent Innuendo chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
So cute!
Hamilcar chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Fantastic Sev/Lily one-shot. :) Absolutely love it.
Undertakerslove chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Ohh thats it? More more!I loved the story though a gilded lily!