Reviews for Sasuke's Epiphany
Selena Dark Blood chapter 19 . 9/21/2014
hey good ending but could you please make a sequel because I don't like the gaaraxhina thing AT ALL
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
A girl
everlastingstarsinthenightsky chapter 19 . 5/18/2014
hello there :)) so... I decided to just surf through the sasuhina tag and I found this and I feel like I've read this before.. but I can't place it but anyway I LOVED IT. I thought that having a third person trying to help sasuke and hinata as well as sakura made their relationships go as smoothly as could be granted if I were hinata I would have done the same. I kept rooting for gaahina to be honest XDDD I'm not one to really like when it's a cheating fic and they get back together. I don't mind reading but it's just I feel like the one who gets cheated on should be allowed to just let loose all their anger on the cheater if you catch my drift XD Also whenever I read fics with side pairings I wish gaara would win XDDDDDD legit though this was good. At the beginning I was also rooting for itahina but ahhh sadly nope itachi for shame man for shame. tsk tsk. hopefully sasuke didn't let him get away with that :(( My initial thought to the ending was just like NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WTF WTF LOLOLOL but I thought it was beautiful cause I got my gaahina moment though there wasn't much said :((( AND SASUKE IS BACK?! SAY WUTTT!? lol the ending just gives so many questions THAT I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST BE ANSWERED IN A SEQUEL XDD I know it's been years I searched through your stories and I don't know if you did put up a sequel and i just missed it when i scanned over your works but if you haven't PLEASEEEEE PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE if I could request there be a sequel to at least explain what happened within those four years. DId gaahina really happen !? where did sasuke go?! XDD anyway I though it was pure brilliance. At times it did feel like you threw in random partss but it all worked out :) I would like to ask if you wouldn't mind being included in a recommendation list I have on link to the post is on my profile. It's a rec list of fanfics with hinata centric and a whole bunch of hinata pairings. If you don't mind I would appreciate it if you can get back to me I would reall love to include this on the list :)) feel free to decline though !1 :)))))))) thank you so much :))
Bakaririn chapter 19 . 2/11/2014
I like the story. The plot and the flow of it. It's just that, the ending. I'm not entirely sure if it's planned or something upsetting happened that made you do this. It was really weird. I really do like it, in fact i spend my whole day reading this because it grabbed my interest and I was very hooked with it.
I love your Xavior, I must say he is one strong character, without him they will all be screwed up. Sakura's ending is also sweet, she finally found someone for her.
The twist in the end is unique and really unexpected. (I'm not sure though, if 'Gaara' there is Xavior's child...or it's really Gaara O_O)
It was rushed, though. Xavior died and Sasuke went missing and Hinata just moved on...? o.o
I know this story is sooo long time ago, but I hope in the future you can still make a sequel. It's really nice, and the way you ended it, it's a very good start for a sequel.
mollyhinto chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
this is very interesting
umnia chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
nice
umnia chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
cool
Deranged-Psychotic chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
i wana cat like that... even though im allergic
Guest chapter 14 . 7/4/2012
i think it might be gaara
Guest chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
No not yet
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
i love this story
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
yeah i love this so much!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
no worries this story is so worth the wait
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
great this is my new fave sasuhina story you rock
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
awesome loved it you rock keep writing cause your awesome and no i don't think that hinata was out of character i mean if i was her i would have killed sasuke for cheating it's mean and rood