Reviews for The Last Time I Carried Him
PotterWhoLocked4Life chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I really needed something that would make me cry and you succeeded! Well done! :')
Firenze Fox chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Omigod, I was crying my eyes out while I was reading this! Really good!
Mittenzs chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This is so touching!
Koraki chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Well. Done.

Amazing work - I do believe I'm rather teary-eyed right now. :') This is beautiful.
doglover11 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
i love it :).Can u maybe make when harry wakes up (from hagrid's point of view?) I love this story :)
Rayness chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Wow...this story was touching.
somebody chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
deep
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
OH GOD. *Howls like Hagrid* My, that was SO well-done; I really thought I'd been dipped into Hagrid's brain! Even the WORDS were ones he'd use. *Sniffle* I just about lost it when he started naming people Harry'd died for, and included his. Gosh, this was good! I can't wait to see this scene in the movie...
clearwatercullener chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
all i can was it was bloody brillant
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Just re-reading this-I love this!
Girlbender875 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Oh, that's so sweet! It's sad too, but at least Harry wasn't dead. Very well written.

Girlbender
Delaine chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Very sweet.
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Even though I have yet to read DH, I know this scene. And the emotion is just so... there. You've got Hagrid's speech and personality dead to rights, too. Bravo, Ish.
Aldavinur chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Wow, that's so touching!

It's so beautifully written and wow, you've really left me speechless here.

Who would have thought that Hagrid was able to think so deeply and analyze the situation so well? But then again, this is Hagrid, and he has such a huge heart and I think some things he understands so much better than other people!

Well, I just wanted to say that I really liked you little story!

Thank you for writing it!

Aldavinur
Marauder Madness chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
That was so touching! I love Hagrid!