Reviews for The Last Time I Carried Him
Marauder Madness chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
That was so touching! I love Hagrid!
HeidiBug731 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
aw . . . poor Hagrid. That was really sweet.
nerdybookworm chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Oh! This was good. I felt SO bad for Hagrid, thinking Harry was dead! Ahh... I loved Deathly Hallows, and you're making me want to go read it a third time! lol.
eppie chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
i agree, i'd like to see a sequel when Hagrid realizes Harry's not dead, or perhaps when they reunite after the battle. i was very dissapointed that Rowling sort of left all that out, but judging from this piece i'd say you could do it just fine!

great job, you're very good at this.
True Queen Of Chaos chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Good story!

I was kinda hopen you'd finish with Harry waken up, but all in all the story worked out nicely.

Maybe you can do a sequal or something about hagrids point of veiw when Harry kills Voldemort? That would be cool.

Well done, anyway.
Realmer06 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Harry didn't even acutally die, and here I am, reading this, crying. Oh, this was so well done. So powerfully and emotionally written. I love how Hagrid is very accepting of Harry's death. He hates it, but he talks like he knows why it happened, why it had to happen.

Truthfully, there are so many things about this I want to praise that I hardly know where to start, and I know I'd run out of adjectives before the end of it. You have captured Hagrid perfectly and you have brought to life a part of the story that we could only imagine before, and I thank you.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2