Reviews for Harry Potter Finds Joy
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR LIKE 50 YEARS FOR SOMEONETO WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS THANK THE LORD FOR YOU
peggie63 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Wow! Thanks!
kanazak chapter 7 . 10/3/2014
Still brings tears to my eyes as I read. I don't have the capacity to believe in an afterlife, but if it turns out there is one, I really hope it's as good as the one you've described here.
Blitzstrahl chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
I wanted to see Georg and Fred meet Gideon and Fabian.
Jeb59 chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
Nice :)
BindySue chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
Actually Snape didn't do it for Harry's mother. He did it because Dumbledore blackmailed him in to it.
deadpoolhulk chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
i know this is a thought that came out of nowhere, but i was wondering if every wizzard that dies goes through the station? because it occured to me that a lot of kids must end up at Kings Cross like that, and i kind of smiled at the idea that Fred was there for so long, so he would have been able to help keep them from being scared.
sappy yeah, but i think it is a nice thought.
elijahlover chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Pleeeeeease update and can harry talk to Regulus? Xx
Brain Fluff chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
This story was absolutely amazing, you have captured all of the characters brilliantly - when I wasn't laughing I was sobbing my eyes out. I'm so glad you managed to bring in all these characters and I just loved watching them interact with each other. It was all quite beautiful :')
You are a brilliant writer and I'm quite fond of all your stories; you really do write the Harry Potter universe so well!
ifonesthought chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
This is really an interesting get together... Loved it!
librarywitch chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
I hope it is like this. It truly would be the next great adventure. Well done and thanks for sharing.
MoonlitHedgehog38 chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
wow! i really love this :)
mab70 chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
Well done.
aurora-inked chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
- cries and cries and laughs and laughs and cries -

WHO KNEW SIRIUS WOULD MARRY ARIANA, OF ALL THINGS? (and I'd loved to see Dumbledore in "protective brother state").

- cries some more -

SNAPE OH SNAPE AHHHH

- cries -
Serendox chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
*wipes away a tear* I LOVE this. Absolutely love it.