Reviews for A Smile Through The Pane
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Kinda heart wrenching
Grey Muji chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This was beautiful...especially since I was listening to Merry Go Round for the second half.
thendfourever chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Guess I can still say I like it!
Sunder the Gold chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I'm a Yuuno fan who feels no particular favoritism for Yu/Nano or Fa/Nano. Indeed, I wouldn't mind a triangular relationship. I can even see Erio, Caro, and Lutecia possibly falling into a similar relationship in their future.

Something that doesn't sit well with me is Fate's dismissal of Yuuno. It seems out of character, and out of left field.

Yuuno and Fate have worked well together before. He helped her through her legal trial, and they cooperated to save Nanoha and repel the Wolkenritter. Even when she thought he was a familiar, she respected his abilities, and she has to appreciate, now, how much of a help he was to Nanoha, before she herself joined up, and how much of a help he was to everyone with his research and backup during the Book of Darkness incident.

Fate's actions are made worse when we see that Nanoha and Vivio themselves want Yuuno to join them as a family.

And there's the inescapable, curious fact that Vivio looks more like a child of Yuuno and Fate than of Nanoha, with her hair a shade between blondes, and one eye apiece.
Capella Alpha Aurigae chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Speaking as someone who just finished Nanoha, has a fondness for Yuuno and no definite pairing preferences, this was exactly the fic I was looking for. It's very nicely written and you captured a wonderful bittersweetness in Yuuno's interactions with Vivio and her mamas. The ending was perfect.
Savior-Elemental chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
This is so sad, please let them be together (they are my fav. pairing in the whole series)!
Chaos2Frozen chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
The story itself is very well written, like a few people had mention it before :)

But I myself can't shake some uncomfortable, uneasy feeling by the end ;
Skyfall v2.0 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Heh, as it turns out it seems i accidentally have mixed up my reviews about your two Nanoha fics the one i posted for "Take a Shot" was actually intended for this one. As such, the thoughts i am going to post here are actually about "Take a Shot". Sorry for the mix-up ... should not have kept both stories opened in tabs at the same time :P

Thoughts about "Take a Shot":

Now this ... is amazingly well done. Characterization was good, even if Acous seemed to be a bit over the top in bishiness I loved the overall mood - some dramatic moments, some funny moments between Vita and her 'victims' :) I am a bit disappointed we never got to learn why Yuuno broke up with Nanoha though. But overall i am very happy i got to read this piece of drama, and would certainly like to see you produce something more.

-Sky
Timeless Enigma chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Well done, this story was well done. I'm a fan of YuunoxNanoha and it's very hard to find fics that at least mention this pairing. It was bittersweet I suppose, but I like how you ended it.

There were just a few problems with grammar and such, but other than that it was a good read.
Hajimari chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I really have nothing to say. The story was actually very good, language and content wise. But if I am reviewing as a MAJOR Yuuno x Nanoha fan, I say you freaking suck because you didn't freaking finish the story with a happy ending! *slaps self for being paranoid*

But ah, well, that's probably what some nice stories are about, ending with...er...no end. However, I am looking forward to your sequel so write it soon!
Guardian Korea chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
this is good story. I wish to translate into korean language...well, as long as I know, there are not much of Vivio story...even from here..

I am currently writing crossover between Vivio and Haruhi Suzumiya story. Of course, I wish to translate yours first.

I know. I will wait until you agree. It is okay if you disagree., I am fine with it.

however, your story is enjoyable