Reviews for Stress Relief
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This was hot, but sad too. I enjoyed it.
ilovedramione chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Naricssa knew that come tomorrow everything would be back to the way it always was.

Him seeking out a mistress to satisfy his needs instead of coming to her. Her crying herself to sleep at night, knowing that he would only come to her when he could find no other.

Unfortunately though, that was the price she paid for being married to Lucius Malfoy.

my fave part of ur story
Yvette D chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Loved it! xo
DallasWinstonLove chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
OMG so awsome.

is this your first M rated fic? It really didn't seem like it, cause it was awsome
Lane Joey chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
love your story :D its great to see a story of the malfoys where they arent a happy couple. somehow everybody tries to make lucius out to be a nice guy at home... but i realyl dont think he was. i really like it. :)
ash sirus chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
ah poor naricssa
ninja-bitch chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I had never actually thought that their relationship would be like this, but now that you mention it, this one seems to fit Lucius' personality better than the "doting, complately and utterly devoted husband" one that many people portray him with.

It's an original view, and well written... but I think I'd rather picture him as a sweety rather than a meany... only cos I fancy him rotten! XD

Snow Maiden25 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
One word to describe this Fanfiction:

Neverland Dreaming chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Wow. That would uhm, NEVER HAPPEN? Lucius is a PUREBLOOD which means FAMILY HONOUR. He would not be off pleasing himself to what he sees as lower life forms. He would not abuse his son or Narcissa in anyway shape or form.

Lucius may be firm and commanding, but he's not abusive!
nara21b chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
AMAZING! Really good! Cant you make a happy ending?:)

P.S. Get a beta or read very carefully.
x Veela x chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Woah. Excell-ent! I loved every second of it - Keep writing, because I'll be watching you xx
metamorphmagus chick chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I loved it I really think you continue it!
kalabangsilver chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Well what did she expect, marrying Lucius Malfoy? Me thinks Narcissa is the dippy one of the Black family. ha haha. Very good fic, an excellent representation of the pair of them.