Reviews for In the Rain
troopertrish chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
You are an evil gnius! This is perfection! perfection i tell tou!
lovelyell chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
This story is so cute I love it! The second chapter was even better than the first! Thanks for writing such a great ending
kiuibi123 chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
AWSUM!
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
you no thats true she is going to be a kick ass leader
TobisaruJC chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Ah so they did kiss after. I like it. Not an original idea, but i like it.
TobisaruJC chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
It was cute. Not every romantic story needs kisses. The aura is there
bbgoldflame chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
This is such a beautiful story! Naruto and Hinata are so in character and the events are so realistic that I can see this happening in the actual manga and anime. It'd be great if it did! I also liked the fact you linked this to your SasuSaku story; I'd been wondering what Naruto's reaction would be to Hinata getting so seriously hurt!

The way you described Hinata's graceful movements and the rain was fantastic - such appropriate, powerful adjectives! A real treat for the imagination. Making reference to the last time Naruto saw her dance like that (but under a waterfall) made it perfect. Naruto's manner in which he entered the hospital made me smile; so typical of him to rush everywhere like a herd of elephants. His rebellious streak must be contagious - it certainly rubbed off on Hinata! Their escape from the hospital, lol. His interaction with her about her fears and concerns about her clan and pleasing her father was good too. Him telling her that she's beautiful and that kiss was the icing on the cake!

NaruHina my second fave pairing in Naruto. It was great to read such a well-written piece. Keep it up!
HushRiddler chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I loved how you had Hinata dancing it was beautiful I hope I see more of your work
Crashgirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
a true work of art.
MONST3R chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
wow so cute & sweet D
Tw33ty JR chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
Oh so kawaii!

It's going on favorite's list *grinning like mad idiot*
Kefka VI chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
kawaii
Aufera chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
Great story, I love how you can make the characters almost perfect with how they are in the anime/manga! :)
Sweetnevermore chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
o! *squee* so cute! i love naruhina. very nice job, didn't notice any errors, so that was good. Keep up the good work!
A Heartless Nobody chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
If it had been ended after the first chapter, it would have been beautiful.

However, without the second chapter, it wouldn't be the amazing masterpiece I think it is!

Congratulations on your good work!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »