Reviews for Honor Your Father
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Wonderful beautifull just perfect i really really love it .
Silvermoon maru chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
It was so sad... I'm glad Sammy saved him, I really liked that he showed up as older Sammy.
AintNoMeIfThereAintNoYou chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I loved this! It's dark and messed up and yet feels perfectly in character for Dean and Sam. I do feel like a little part of me died inside though.
SullyR chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
You made me sad! I loved it! Poor Dean, thank God he has Sammy.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
OMG I hate that John I can't believe he tried to get his own son killed
Wineko chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
UHHHHG MY HEART.
Wragziez chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Love it, so sweet!
Saiphor chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Normally I HATE fics in the first person. Most of the time they sound like diaries: And then I felt this and then I was sad because of that... bla, bla, bla.

You on the other hand really make this work and stay in character even in first person. Good job! To me that's also part of what makes this story so sad. Dean has all those horrible things happening to him, but doesn't whine about it. No, he's always like: Yeah I guess that kinda sucks, but I gotta deal, so I deal.

That's what broke my heart while reading this bitter-sweet fic. You're very talented.
TheKritty chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
*shudders* I kind of don't believe I just read this and feel kinda bad for I'm not superstitious and I told you many times before,that I just can't not read your stories, dark or this one was VERY ,disdurbing and kinda sick. But so so so damn well topic,once again *lol* You described Dean's feelings so well, I'm sure you can just jump into their heads and describe their opinions and feelings and thoughts and...man, I wish I could do that. And tell you what: I was crying, I was seriously crying:

“You and me and Mom.” He reached out, and his fingers skimmed my cheekbone. My vision blurred, and I couldn’t help it.

His fingers brushed away the tear on my cheek, and the sad smile on his face made him seem older.

“It’ll be all right, Dean. You’ll see. It’s not your fault.”

- And later on, with little Sammy and grown up Sammy..it was all so dark and creepy and beautiful and... *sighs*Get what I mean?*lol*

Keep writing these wonderful pieces of art!

Greetings from Germany,

Kritty
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I like! I loved the way you ended the story with Sammy growing older and saving him.

I don't like it when John is written as the bad guy though. I think he's the best father that he can be under those difficult circumstances but just finds it hard to step in after Dean spent so much time watching over Sam. :D

Otherwise good story! ;D
Deleted Profile 090293 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I remember reading this, like, last year but couldn't review 'cos my internet connection was shite, so when I saw it... well, hey, better late than never, no?

Anyways, still loving your writing. Brilliant, the way you took it off into AU-land after that episode with the Shtriga thing when Sammy almost got killed. I always figured he'd do somethin' like that if anything were to happen to Sam on his watch. It's such a heart-breakingly Dean thing to do. -sighs wistfully- Dean...

I've to agree with you; nothing's more fun than messing around with him. D. Pretty boys all broken inside? So totally irresistible.

And I'm gonna go to Hell for that with a grin on my face. -nods-

~K~
ASW8783 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Never leave your brothers side. Never know when he'll need you next... You captured my mindset pretty well. Very dark, kind of sick fanfiction. But when read from beginning to end, a very good fanfiction.
Ophium chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Wow! This is... this... I'm speachless. So glad I stumbled across this story, even all this time after it was posted. This is one heavy, sad, tragic, unbelievable raw story and I just love it. It's like getting a punch in the stomach and actually like it. Amazing work. Next stop: checking out your page to see what you've been up to ;)
Temporary Infatuation chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
This story is original, it's well-written, it's spot-on every character. The dialog rings true, even. And the ending is actually an ending - it brings a sort of satisfactory closure to the whole thing. I am amazed, honestly. I think last time I read this I stopped at the Wincest because it was too strong, but I suppose that was kind of foolish. It had purpose.

Great Work!
Tomorrows Dust chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
God, that was totally unexpectedly awesome. It squeezed my heart in all the right places, I'm completely in love with this twist on supernatural and your writingstyle is amazing! Adoration all around here!

Huggels, Tomorrows Dust