Reviews for Honor Your Father
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I loved this the first time I read it, and I ADORE it now! I have saved btw, if only for the Evil!John and Hurt!Dean aspect alone (yes the wicked runs thick in my veins) - and if you have anymore like this, i'm sure that i will be there to devour them soon!

*Many hugs and Evol!thoughts*

Mandy
mlaspike chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I agree that I could never see John being a full blown ass, but for this story and AU type universe, it works. Great story! I loved Sam showing up and the different ages.
SciFiNutTX chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Just found this. Really dark AU, but I liked it!
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
very well written!
lime juize chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
This fic was amazing! Like Damn, it hits you where it hurts and then sits on you. Just WOW!
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Aw...that made me super-sad and yet kind of...I dunno. Wondeful story, the characterization for Dean really worked, I thought...So intense and powerful...great job!
Winchester494 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Adorable, very good, loved it. Great job!
whimseyrhodes chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
'Today was the day I was coming home.' Man, that line is the kicker. *tear*

Yes, this story makes one vaguely uneasy if one supposes John Winchester is basically a 'good guy', but you got around that well, in having the YED inhabit him for all that time. It was also a unique take on the what-might-have-been had Sammy been killed early in life. Very, very touching.

Only one suggestion, to use more synonyms when it comes to 'the fugly'. (Like: monster, demon, creature, etc.)

All in all, Bravo! **stands up and cheers**

exitlight chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Wait so John was possessed? hmm...

I luvve a happy ending! Sammy was so sweet, poor Dean I just want to hug him. :D Good writing!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2