Reviews for Let Me Be Your Everything
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 38 . 3/7
So sweet *happy tears start going down my face* :)
FireHanyou14 chapter 38 . 1/19
Great story! I'm glad Kagzie ended up with Yasha-Bae, instead of that asshoe (asshole) Koga. I also don't like Hojo (Homo). It's great that Kagome's dad finally warmed up to Yasha but I didn't see much of Sota or Mama.
-Always,
FireHanyou14
heartbreaker chapter 38 . 11/25/2014
It was so realistic! You actually made me tear up! I loved it and it would be awesome us a movie!
MadamScorpio chapter 38 . 10/2/2014
This was a really good story! Some parts were omg come the hell on but others had those aww moments! Really cute romance story!
M
Queen Providence chapter 38 . 8/14/2014
Kudos to you too!
story time with bubbles chapter 38 . 8/9/2014
Someone should make a movie out of this
olivia chapter 38 . 5/3/2014
.GOD! I loved it that was the best ending ever I can say that that was a GREAT story I loved it and when I found out koga was betting kagome I was about to kick some ass... but I still love the story I would say more but it would take FOREVER so I loved the story bye P.S. I love the way inuyasha way the one talking in the story okay done bye.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 38 . 1/28/2014
I loved the story. I hate how Hojo had somehow become a part of Kagome's life cuz he is just not worthy of her attention. I hope there is a a sequel cuz I would like to read more.
BGuate224 chapter 38 . 10/21/2013
Over everything, I really loved this story. While I was reading it, I kept thinking about how unnecessary the Kouga arc was- like why did he have to be the bad guy? But by the end, it all came together. They had their first kiss. The reason she couldn't stand him in the beginning. YOU MADE EVERYTHING FALL INTO PLACE. Hell, even the tidbit of her father.
The writing style for this story is also refreshing and well. I liked how the beginning chapters were straight out of Inuyasha's mouth, including the last chapter. It's so cute seeing him as the one we see the insight of, of being so in love :3
Really loved it!
Did you know this is one of the most popular completed inukag romance fic? CONGRATS
Mystique chapter 38 . 9/3/2013
It's so KAWAII!
inuyashaloverforlife chapter 38 . 9/1/2013
AWESOME STORY! 3 3 3 loved it!
KuramixMidnight chapter 38 . 7/20/2013
I love this story! And the ending was amazing! True its not a typical ending. It wasn't all like 'And they lived happily ever after' or 'epilogue: 10 years later', no this was different. The ending really got to me. And then this was all in Inuyasha's point of view. So we got to see their lives through his eyes. I really don't know what to say now only that this story was amazing and TOTALLY worth my time. You're an amazing writer and please continue writing the way you do!
Beverley chapter 38 . 7/3/2013
That is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet,cute,and romantic
BellaBabe1716 chapter 38 . 5/10/2013
I like the ending. That is so true. I love it. Great story. Ur way of writing really speaks to me. I'm not just saying that. I love Ur writing keep writing. I would love to read more!
Guest chapter 38 . 4/16/2013
NICE STORY I am sorry I dont review on the other chapters :D but I feel that there is something missing in the last chapter but nonetheless it is wonderful